Questionable Tactician

How to Stay Alive in the Woods by Angier

Beloved Sweetheart

7,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
I'm reading "The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
I am reading the Hobbit. I know that it was incredibly lame of me to wait until the movie came out to finally knuckle down and read it. I tried when I was younger and couldn't get into it. However, now that I am older I have really gotten into it.
I am also reading book two of the The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan. It is really good and very detailed. My boyfriend loves them and wanted me to read them with him. biggrin
Finished The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky and am rereading Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes. heart

Dangerous Bookworm

I'm currently in the middle of "The Mark of Athena" by Rick Riordan from the Heroes of Olympus series. I love Rick Riordan with a passion. I love the way he writes, I love the characters he comes up with, I love the adventures. His books are hard to put down.

Thieving Raider

5,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
I love to read old fashioned Sci-Fi stories, Such as I robot. Sadly, thats the only one I can get at the onw I can find at the local book store. crying

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I'm trying to re-find my love for reading since my 9th grade English teacher forced us to speed read and write about what we read every week and the rest of high school being forced to read books I'm not remotely interested in.

Right now I'm reading The Heroin Diaries: A Year in the Life of a Shattered Rock Star by Nikki Sixx and I'm planning on picking up A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess before my next semester of college starts.

Romantic Loverboy

9,250 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
A Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket. I just realized that I only have one book to go for my Goodreads Challenge and there's just no way I'll make it if I wait to get home for the holidays. So I'm stuck with my step-brother and father's collections and frankly, my brother's books are more interesting.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Liberal Ladykiller

Son by Lois Lowry

Precious Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I'm reading Pretty Little Liars, book 8, Wanted, and a few Hindu books. heart

Liberal Ladykiller

I just started Pygmy by Chuck Palahnuik.
Manga N Anime girl
Finished The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky and am rereading Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes. heart

Did you enjoy it? I'm planning on read it as well

Currently reading: The Piano Teacher
Coin Locker Babies by Ryu Murakami. It's all kinds of strange.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff