Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like to read?

Like to? I love to!! 0.85221674876847 85.2% [ 18684 ]
Yea, a bit. 0.12018792191206 12.0% [ 2635 ]
I like movies better. 0.018518518518519 1.9% [ 406 ]
I can't stand reading! 0.0090768108009487 0.9% [ 199 ]
Total Votes:[ 21924 ]

I love to read books.. My favorite books are Harry Potter series, Dream a Little Dream, As You Desire. Right now I am reading The Promise of Jenny Jones by Maggie Osborne.

Generous Giver

7,875 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
Dante: the Divine Comedy
Our Stolen Future and 1Q84
On the Road by Jack Kerouac.
I'm reading The Secret Diary of God by Koos Kombuis.

Funny as hell.
Currently I'm reading The Eyes of Darkness by Dean Koontz, I recently finished Intensity by Dean Koontz. I've read a variety of novels though, Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens, Red Dragon by Thomas Harris, Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris, Hannibal by Thomas Harris, Dante: The Divine Comedy, The Canterbury Tales, The First Earthsea book and the Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice. I've also read the Twilight stories before they became movies.

Questionable Tactician

Ravens in Winter by Bernard Heinrich

Romantic Loverboy

9,250 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
There and Back Again by Pat Murphy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Four Past Midnight (paperback) by Stephen King and Legacy (e-book), 3rd book in The Index Series, by Katherine Gilraine.

Shy Fatcat

I'm half way through Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan, which gets extra points for making me laugh.

Also A Dance with Dragons by He Who Must Not Be Named- I'm not so secretly hoping that if i only read a page a day then by the time I'm finished the next book will be out 3nodding
kori pookie
Hello everyone. This is actually my first post! I love to read and I read mostly fantasy chronicles. They are verry awesome! Some of my favorites: Lemony Snicket's: A Series of Unfortunate Events; The Legend of Earthsea; The Chronicles of Narnia; The Harry Potter Series; His Dark Material ^-^!! And now I'm reading The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley. Well, tell me what you think and what you're reading! Talk to you all later. *kRb*

Afternoon!!!

I'm currently on a sci-fi kick, and am reading "Priam's Lens" by Jack Chalker. Written very differently than most books, but I'm enjoying it.

Since you like fantasy, definitely check out Patrick Rothfuss's "Name of the Wind." One of my all-time favorite fantasy books.

Shade

12,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Mark Twain 100
Well I just finished up Soul Music by Terry Pratchett and am now about halfway through Guardians of the West by David Eddings

Shy Fatcat

I finished Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan, which by the way had a completely terrible ending, but otherwise was a pretty good book.

Alas, now we're onto Stormdancer by jay Kristoff.
Frankenstein - written by Dean Koonz rather than Mary Shelley.

Lonely Phantom

9,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
I am currently reading Stephen King's Uncut version of The Stand. Totally amazing!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff