Total Votes:[ 21928 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1571 1572 1573 > >> >>> »|

Hilarious Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Millionaire 200
Secert of Walden Rising by Allen Bailley
Jamie has a Secert...The Night I Disappeared by Julie Reece Deaver...or something right...I can't remember..it's been a long time since I last read the book.
The Family Trade by Charles Stross. It is by far the most bizarre fantasy book I've ever read. It combines two worlds- ours and a medieval version of it- through the mafia, which smuggles drugs back and forth between the worlds. O.o It IS good, though. *Wants the next book NOW*
i am reading the heartland series by lauren brooke
Galapagos by Kurt Vonnegut
Resident Evil; the first book based on the first movie
The Wayfarer Redemption By: Sara Douglass
"For a thousand years the Acharites have lived prosperous lives, protected by vast and insurmountable mountains and the powerful Seneschal, guardians of the mysterious Way of the Plow and intermediaries with the great god Artor.

But now Achar's security is threatened as a millenia-old prophecy predicting the return of the Forbidden Ones flares into life. An unnatural winter grips the land as the Ice Lord Gorgrael moves his armies of demonic wraiths and IceWorms south. Achar crumbles under Gorgrael's murderous onslaught: it seems that no one can stop him.

Faraday, betrothed of Achar's War Lord, Duke Borneheld, is a frightened as everyone else. While fleeing to safety with Axis, legendary leader of the Axe-Wielders and hated half-brother of Borneheld, Faraday learns that all she has been taught about her people's history has been based on lies. Leaving the company of Axis - a man she secretly loves, although it means his death to reveal it - Faraday embarks on a journey that will forever change both her life and those of her people.

The Wayfarer Redemption is the beginning of a epic fantasy about honor, family, and love: of Faraday's fight for one man's love, and their struggles to free the people from the lies that have bound them... and lead them into the truth of the Star Gate."

I love this book it is so good. And I just found out it's a trilogy so I must by the other two! whee biggrin

Aged Gaian

I'm about to finish The Once and Future King by T.H. White...after that, I'll reread the Harry Potter series so I can refresh my memory for the sixth book.
I'm almost done reading Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton. It's really good.
Right now, i'm reading "songs of the doomed" by the late hunter s thompson. i'm totally obsessed with the self procclaimed dr of journalism, and i've read a lot of his work. i also enjoy stephen king. i used to be into harry potter, but it just doesnt do it for me anymore. i think the movies ruined it for me.
Im reading IT by Stephen King atm and wow its sooo much better than the movie..its a lot scarier to.
I am on the Bourne Ultimatum the last book in the bourne trilogy by Robert Ludlum.

Hunter

Cat's Cradle-Kurt Vonnegut
Alternating between Wolves of the Calla, Stephen King and So long and Thanks For All the Fish, Douglas Adams, something heavy and something light!
I just came back from the library an hour or so ago and borrowed 12 books. I've also got a few more in my room, so I'm still deciding which one to read. redface Well I've started The Resturant at the End of the Universe by Douglass Adams. But I also need to reread The Malazan book of the Fallen, Wheel of Time and The Song of Ice and Fire before their nexts books come out later this year. Those are all big books too. sweatdrop
Chronicles of Chrestomanchi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces