Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Genius

3,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
What book/s are you currently reading now? how do you like it? and would you recommend it? emotion_bigheart
im reading the graceling currently and so far I love it smile id highly suggest it to anyone who loves a strong adventurous female lead.

Chatty Cat

12,000 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Edward 100
I just finished The Book Thief and its probably one of the best books I've ever read. Currently reading a HON book, Fragile Things by Neil Gaiman and a few others.

Fashionable Genius

3,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
I'm currently reading Autumn and so far its good. It's zombie apocalypses type book. check it out if you want an easy read.

Green Ladykiller

Im reading George R. Stewart's book Earth Abides. It's an old one and I kind of like it. The reading can be a little tedious since the protagonist is more than a little egotistical in an uncharming way. I just got started so we'll see how it goes. Not sure I would recommend it.

Stubborn Humorist

20,650 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Party Member 100
Love & Misadventure by Lang Leav..

3nodding

Greedy Gekko

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
the last book i read was No Easy Answers by Brooks Brown. which is about the columbine massacre. it was very good and though i didn't learn anything new, i did get a better understanding on the negligence of the police in the situation. i'd recommend it.
i also read Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk. it was very good. the plot wasn't as captivating since i saw the movie, though. sad

Magical Phantom

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I have read almost everything Terry Brooks has published -- I would recommend his series but you must pace yourself because there are MANY MANY books ... and Cassandra Clare - the Mortal Instruments and the Infernal Devices are good -- just read Vampire Academy and also ready to start Divergent

Raider

Right now, I'm reading "Lockdown: Escape from Furnace". Just finished reading "Bioshock: Rapture". Loved that book.

Anxious Autobiographer

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
Right now I'm reading Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter. I've only read a few chapters, but I'm absolutely addicted! It's definitely worth checking out. smile

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I'm currently reading A Clockwork Orange, I like it & recommend it.
Just finished Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller, it's was good but the ending was kind of abrupt. I'm starting Dash & Lilly's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan, because I'm stuck in a contemporary mood lately. Also starting Shakespeare's Twelfth Night because I've been looking at it for 2 months and I finally want to read it. cool
I am reading The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas and it is pretty good so far. I am a little over half way through it. And I'm reading To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee and I am loving it so far.
the divergent trilogy by veronica roth
i really liked the first two books, i'm not sure how i feel about the last book yet
i hear it's like the hunger games, so if you like that then i recommend this series, though i've never actually read the hunger games myself
I'm currently reading the Children of Hurin by J.R.R Tolkien. It's fantastic. If any of you are into the Lord of the Rings and want to know more about the history of middle earth, but don't like the history book feel of the Silmarillion I'd recommend it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff