Lil Enslaved Kitten
NaRu-neko-chan
Lil Enslaved Kitten
NaRu-neko-chan

roflmao
i got my bf to say he's get it for me when we get our taxes in lol
smooth lol
Do you collect books?

try to collect all the ones in a series that interests me, or ones that i love. i own almost 700 books. i have a friend that collects different versions of alice in wonderland and super old books.
we are somewhere in that area now. We tend to look at the cover art a lot its how we ended up with the way books, but we get most from a thrift store and the library book store cause its cheap lol

i'll shop for books anywhere lol hell i have a b&n membership just for the free express shipping which saves you A LOT in the long run lol. and for only 25-50(i can't remember the actual price) dollars a year it's worth it.
i look at cover art too but i always read the description on the back or inside cover before i buy anything.
lol i bet out of all the books we have we may have bought five new. Who is your favorite person in the axis trilogy?
I'm in love with azhure, I mean axis is bad a** and all and to me Faraday is just kinda whiny. I'm just now up to where she's leaving sigholt to save axis and learn more of her power.

i love azhure too and axis, and faraday throughout the who series i hoped she would just die.... again.
stardrifter reminds me of a horndog lol
and axis' "brother" was a toad.
another good series is the prince dragon and the star dragon by melanie rawn. they're similar to the axis trilogy and the wayfarer redemption in the way of that the two series have the same characters.
NaRu-neko-chan
Lil Enslaved Kitten
NaRu-neko-chan
Lil Enslaved Kitten
NaRu-neko-chan

try to collect all the ones in a series that interests me, or ones that i love. i own almost 700 books. i have a friend that collects different versions of alice in wonderland and super old books.
we are somewhere in that area now. We tend to look at the cover art a lot its how we ended up with the way books, but we get most from a thrift store and the library book store cause its cheap lol

i'll shop for books anywhere lol hell i have a b&n membership just for the free express shipping which saves you A LOT in the long run lol. and for only 25-50(i can't remember the actual price) dollars a year it's worth it.
i look at cover art too but i always read the description on the back or inside cover before i buy anything.
lol i bet out of all the books we have we may have bought five new. Who is your favorite person in the axis trilogy?
I'm in love with azhure, I mean axis is bad a** and all and to me Faraday is just kinda whiny. I'm just now up to where she's leaving sigholt to save axis and learn more of her power.

i love azhure too and axis, and faraday throughout the who series i hoped she would just die.... again.
another good series is the prince dragon and the star dragon by melanie rawn. they're similar to the axis trilogy and the wayfarer redemption in the way of that the two series have the same characters.
when I finish starman i'm going to read the first book in a set by Jacqueline Carey. If I don't kind of space a set out I burn myself out on em

In a relationship with davidmerwin

Shameless Bookworm

25,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Lil Enslaved Kitten
NaRu-neko-chan
Lil Enslaved Kitten
NaRu-neko-chan
Lil Enslaved Kitten
NaRu-neko-chan

when I finish starman i'm going to read the first book in a set by Jacqueline Carey. If I don't kind of space a set out I burn myself out on em

ahh... think i've heard of her... actually i might have some lol
NaRu-neko-chan
Lil Enslaved Kitten
NaRu-neko-chan
Lil Enslaved Kitten
NaRu-neko-chan

the one I'll be starting is kushiel's dart its the first in a trilogy that branched off into I think four more books she also done a set that the first book I think was god slayer but I don't have any of that set yet ninja

Shameless Bookworm

25,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Lil Enslaved Kitten
NaRu-neko-chan
Lil Enslaved Kitten
NaRu-neko-chan
Lil Enslaved Kitten
NaRu-neko-chan

the one I'll be starting is kushiel's dart its the first in a trilogy that branched off into I think four more books she also done a set that the first book I think was god slayer but I don't have any of that set yet ninja

i believe i own kushiel's avatar, then again i just moved and almost all of my books are still in boxes so it may be another one lol. i only took my favorite books out like terry goodkind, ilona andrews, kim harrison, and rick riodan
NaRu-neko-chan
Lil Enslaved Kitten
NaRu-neko-chan
Lil Enslaved Kitten
NaRu-neko-chan

i believe i own kushiel's avatar, then again i just moved and almost all of my books are still in boxes so it may be another one lol. i only took my favorite books out like terry goodkind, ilona andrews, kim harrison, and rick riodan
so just finished starman and talk about a jaw dropper at the end.... Wolfstar was moryason the whole time!!!!
And tried to start dart but just not in the mood for a first person story right now so Ihave started terry goodkind's wizard's first rule 3nodding

Shameless Bookworm

25,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Lil Enslaved Kitten
NaRu-neko-chan
Lil Enslaved Kitten
NaRu-neko-chan
Lil Enslaved Kitten
NaRu-neko-chan

so just finished starman and talk about a jaw dropper at the end.... Wolfstar was moryason the whole time!!!!
And tried to start dart but just not in the mood for a first person story right now so Ihave started terry goodkind's wizard's first rule 3nodding

lol good choice
wait till you meet zedd, he's awesome and really funny. though richard is my favorite character hands down
NaRu-neko-chan
Lil Enslaved Kitten
NaRu-neko-chan
Lil Enslaved Kitten
NaRu-neko-chan

lol good choice
wait till you meet zedd, he's awesome and really funny. though richard is my favorite character hands down
Sir is so excited that i'm reading it. I begged him to tell me last night if Richard and kalan got together xd

Shameless Bookworm

25,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Lil Enslaved Kitten
NaRu-neko-chan
Lil Enslaved Kitten
NaRu-neko-chan
Lil Enslaved Kitten
NaRu-neko-chan

lol good choice
Sir is so excited that i'm reading it. I begged him to tell me last night if Richard and kalan got together xd

lol that's awesome. i love them they're such great characters even during their low points.
my new co-worker asked me yesterday if i watched anime... i was like dude i play pokemon of course i watch anime...and read manga too lol
NaRu-neko-chan
Lil Enslaved Kitten
NaRu-neko-chan
Lil Enslaved Kitten
NaRu-neko-chan

lol good choice

lol that's awesome. i love them they're such great characters even during their low points.
my new co-worker asked me yesterday if i watched anime... i was like dude i play pokemon of course i watch anime...and read manga too lol
i haven't played pokemon in a couple tears but i play MTG when I can and I love anime

Shameless Bookworm

25,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Lil Enslaved Kitten
NaRu-neko-chan
Lil Enslaved Kitten
NaRu-neko-chan
Lil Enslaved Kitten
NaRu-neko-chan

lol good choice

i haven't played pokemon in a couple tears but i play MTG when I can and I love anime

MTG?
anime is really funny and can sound so wrong if you're in a different room and you're listening to it lol
NaRu-neko-chan
Lil Enslaved Kitten
NaRu-neko-chan
Lil Enslaved Kitten
NaRu-neko-chan

lol good choice

MTG?
anime is really funny and can sound so wrong if you're in a different room and you're listening to it lol
magic the gathering its a fun card game and the art work is amazing
Lol i know

Shameless Bookworm

25,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Lil Enslaved Kitten
NaRu-neko-chan
Lil Enslaved Kitten
NaRu-neko-chan
Lil Enslaved Kitten
NaRu-neko-chan

lol good choice

MTG?
Lol i know

i think my bestie might have mentioned it in passing once about her bf playing it or something similar.
what's your favorite anime/manga?
NaRu-neko-chan
Lil Enslaved Kitten
NaRu-neko-chan
Lil Enslaved Kitten
NaRu-neko-chan

MTG?
Lol i know

i think my bestie might have mentioned it in passing once about her bf playing it or something similar.
don't laugh but trigun will always be my big fav

Shameless Bookworm

25,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Lil Enslaved Kitten
NaRu-neko-chan
Lil Enslaved Kitten
NaRu-neko-chan
Lil Enslaved Kitten
NaRu-neko-chan

MTG?
Lol i know

don't laugh but trigun will always be my big fav

trigun is amazing.. who would laugh about vash the stampede??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff