Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would it take for you to rent yourself to Prime Destinations?

I only need enough money to stay alive. 0.19767857634018 19.8% [ 7187 ]
Enough money to stay alive, plus a bit more for some fancy new clothes. 0.11304563082763 11.3% [ 4110 ]
A fast car, a slick new place, and a statue of myself. 0.043045355777429 4.3% [ 1565 ]
A pony. 0.077426630360041 7.7% [ 2815 ]
All of the above, and a milkshake machine. 0.56880380669472 56.9% [ 20680 ]
Total Votes:[ 36357 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 > >>

Random House will soon begin releasing a new series of books called Starters-- check out the synopsis below and vote in the poll to receive a free virtual item!
Quote:
HER WORLD IS CHANGED FOREVER
Callie lost her parents when the Spore Wars wiped out everyone between the ages of twenty and sixty. She and her little brother, Tyler, go on the run, living as squatters with their friend Michael and fighting off renegades who would kill them for a cookie. Callie’s only hope is Prime Destinations, a disturbing place in Beverly Hills run by a mysterious figure known as the Old Man.
He hires teens to rent their bodies to Enders—seniors who want to be young again. Callie, desperate for the money that will keep her, Tyler, and Michael alive, agrees to be a donor. But the neurochip they place in Callie’s head malfunctions and she wakes up in the life of her renter, living in her mansion, driving her cars, and going out with a senator’s grandson. It feels almost like a fairy tale, until Callie discovers that her renter intends to do more than party—and that Prime Destinations’ plans are more evil than Callie could ever have imagined. . .

After you vote in the poll, have a closer look at the book over and Random House's site, and consider picking it up!

Trash

Lunatic

Lonely Student

Wat.

Last option obviously.

Hallowed Sweetheart

11,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
DEFINITELY Recommend this series! I've already read the books~!!

Champion

I'll take the pony....? emotion_kirakira

..This book reminds me of the Uglies series. A lot. owo;

Cluttered Cutie-Pie

Completionist

scoxah's Senpai

Misfit

Already read this book...ah-mazing. heart

Original Gawker

man, creepy.

Friendly Friend

I never get first post xD
I just want the items >w<

Hilarious Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I read this before it was cool.

Tipsy Hunter

8,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
There isn't a none of the above option and this just flat out disturbs me. No one should want this for any price. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Takeenata's Datemate

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
There was a videogame for the Wii called Spore Wars. It involved little mushroom and plant people that got sentient via asteroid...
So... Shrooms and cactuses killed off the adult and elderly human population?
And the "Old person to young person" has been done, I think....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff