Welcome to Gaia! ::

Im interested. Wicked series was good c:
jwl3
I just read the excerpt from the book Unleashed. it's only a few pages of the first chapter but does a good job of introducing characters and setting the tone of what to expect! I love Werewolf stories (and vampire stories too).

There's also an Unleashed Quiz on Gaia where you win Gold for answering 3 simple questions...no brainer!

Check it out: werewolfs]http://www.gaiaonline.com/quiz?action=take&quiz_id=1151
werewolfs are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better.
13Rosey13
jwl3
I just read the excerpt from the book Unleashed. it's only a few pages of the first chapter but does a good job of introducing characters and setting the tone of what to expect! I love Werewolf stories (and vampire stories too).

There's also an Unleashed Quiz on Gaia where you win Gold for answering 3 simple questions...no brainer!

Check it out: werewolfs]http://www.gaiaonline.com/quiz?action=take&quiz_id=1151
werewolfs are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better.hi
DropItLikeItsHotWord
yea
DropItLikeItsHotWord
yup
Vampires are better blaugh

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Steel Sterling
Kitty and the Midnight Hour, and the rest of the Kitty Norville series.

When you've read that, you'll know what a GOOD werewolf series looks like.

I've read books from a number, and that one has had the most good books in a row, so far.

I also want to cause physical pain to anyone who puts on the back of a werewolf book the following:
"[name of book] does for werewolves what Anne Rice did for vampires."
Although Alice Borchardt gets a free pass on that, since Anne Rice's SISTER gets to mention
Anne Rice. Even when she's writing werewolf books. Which were pretty good, if not my
favorites. I have all 3.

I very much appreciate that you used Kitty as the good example. Definitely the best werewolf fiction out there. For more examples, I'd point out Bitten and Stolen, by Kelley Armstrong. Or the Mercy Thompson novels (main character isn't a werewolf, but she was raised by a pack and is another kind of shifter)

Seems like the paranormal fiction craze has been going on for a good while now. It's inspired some great series. Unfortunately, it's also created some real duds.

Unsealed Dabbler

I'm trying to remember if this was the thing that I got approached about reviewing. The quiz link is busted. The Kitty Norville books aside, I'm a little wary of werewolf books after dealing with this one author, at least werewolf books that aren't trashy romances those get a completely different reason for skipping or not.

Familiar Fatcat

FOSTER THE PEOPLE
        broken jaw

I tried reading a few pages.

Then I got dragged toward better looking books. 8U

Devoted Wench

9,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Mods...Mods!? Mods

How longer is this going to be a sticky? I don't even see adds for this book anymore. Do you have to keep it up for a certain amount of time, because I'd like this topic to move on and maybe focus on another book.

Ferocious Browser

the quiz isn't even available anymore, why is this even a sticky?

5,250 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
I LOVE WEREWOLVES!!!!!!!
WEREWOLVES VS VAMPIRE who is STRONGER? question vampire vampire vampire SCARED in light hhahahahahahaha rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
I think vampire is not STRONGER than werewolves VAMPIRE+LIGHT=DEAD cool cool cool cool cool cool cool xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp
I ♥ WEREWOLVES>>>>> like my GF

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces