Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just read the excerpt from the book Unleashed. it's only a few pages of the first chapter but does a good job of introducing characters and setting the tone of what to expect! I love Werewolf stories (and vampire stories too).

There's also an Unleashed Quiz on Gaia where you win Gold for answering 3 simple questions...no brainer!

Check it out: http://www.gaiaonline.com/quiz?action=take&quiz_id=1151
Let me know when Gaia decides to advertise a werewolf story that's not a pile of s**t.

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Captain Talavar
Let me know when Gaia decides to advertise a werewolf story that's not a pile of s**t.

emotion_brofist

"There is nothing to fear when you have nothing to lose."

Angelic Blob

I actually read a bit of 'Unleashed' on Google Docs lol.
Werewolf stories are still underrated compared to Vampire. Even when both are in the same book.

Devoted Wench

9,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Eh...I'm not really interested in the melodramatic angst fest I know it'll most likely be. Besides pararomance isn't my thing.
jwl3
I just read the excerpt from the book Unleashed. it's only a few pages of the first chapter but does a good job of introducing characters and setting the tone of what to expect! I love Werewolf stories (and vampire stories too).

There's also an Unleashed Quiz on Gaia where you win Gold for answering 3 simple questions...no brainer!

Check it out: ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/quiz?action=take&quiz_id=1151

I dont get it emotion_8c

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
stare

That cover...

I like werewolves exponentially more than I like vampires, but I have a feeling this book will not be about blood and guts and feral war.
smile biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl gonk mrgreen
No Demonata series?

3,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
Ok i agree very much. I am really just posting this to get gold and not because i agree w/ any thing! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart stressed stressed stressed stressed rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh rofl rofl crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

3,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
ok now i am really posting a coment. I LOVE WERE WOLVEZ more than STUPID VAMPIRES!!!!!!!!!!! MUA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! redface redface redface redface redface rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk gonk scream scream scream scream scream scream scream heart heart heart heart heart cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance emo emo emo emo emo dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes
I think fanasty stories are cool.... but I am more of a dragon person.

Eloquent Sophomore

8,975 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Put this in the Twilight forum. They like shitty books.

Edit: I love how their attempt to advertise this garbage completely backfired, such that the only people interested enough to say anything only did so to voice their contempt for another wolfsploitation book.

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Nah. I'll stick with whatever's on my shelf. Thanks.

The same women who wrote that Wicked series--no thank you, I'll just read Leviaitian. Thanks.

Maddy's Husband

Brilliant Saint

18,265 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Kitty and the Midnight Hour, and the rest of the Kitty Norville series.

When you've read that, you'll know what a GOOD werewolf series looks like.

I've read books from a number, and that one has had the most good books in a row, so far.

I also want to cause physical pain to anyone who puts on the back of a werewolf book the following:
"[name of book] does for werewolves what Anne Rice did for vampires."
Although Alice Borchardt gets a free pass on that, since Anne Rice's SISTER gets to mention
Anne Rice. Even when she's writing werewolf books. Which were pretty good, if not my
favorites. I have all 3.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces