Welcome to Gaia! ::

How'd you like it?

Loved it! 0.5 50.0% [ 6 ]
Meh 0.41666666666667 41.7% [ 5 ]
Hated it! 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]

I finished it a few days after it came out, and I absolutely loved it. I thought everything wrapped up nicely and couldn't have asked for a better ending.

But apparently there are quite a few people who didn't enjoy it. What's your opinion?

In a relationship with davidmerwin

Shameless Bookworm

25,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
I personally loved it, though I think the part where you get the feels for Nico again is sad and hilarious at the same time. And when they were sent to capture Nike that was just too funny. i loved the whole thing.
NaRu-neko-chan
I personally loved it, though I think the part where you get the feels for Nico again is sad and hilarious at the same time. And when they were sent to capture Nike that was just too funny. i loved the whole thing.

I agree! Nico broke my heart throughout the book but by the end I was laughing. I especially love the part where he admits his feelings to Percy. One of the part that had me crying laughing was the part with Kym and Jason.
screeching_bansheee
NaRu-neko-chan

I agree! Nico broke my heart throughout the book but by the end I was laughing. I especially love the part where he admits his feelings to Percy. One of the part that had me crying laughing was the part with Kym and Jason.

Get your Spoiler Tags On before I say anything, you hear me!?

As for the matters at hand, I shall Spoiler Tag away:

Asclepius' Cameo Role is interesting, no lies about it.

That's so much better in this post.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces