Welcome to Gaia! ::

Icegirl13
So any recommendations for books I should read?
I enjoy books like these

-Tithe/Ironside/ Valiant
-Wicked lovely/ Ink Exchange
-All Harry Potter's
-Blood and chocolate
-The Dark Materials
-Blue Blood series
-Narnia
-Twilight Series
-Abarat
-The Host

If your into those books then I suggest Laurel K Hamilton.
She has two big series that im personally into.
A fairy type series which has about 7-10 books i think and the other is Vampire and were Everything( werebear,weretiger,werewold,wererat ETC) which has 21 books.
WARNING* Later in the series it turns to be a lot more Erotica. As long as your okay with that then you should definitely look her up.
Thanks for the thread.

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Lilythebookworm
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm

Yes, I love Agatha Christie and I like watching crime shows.
I heard Agatha Christie was good. Have you tried J.A. Jance. Here were different.

Oh I've never heard of her. Can you give me a title? Does she write series or stand alones?
Both I think. I know she has 4 series. I read one of her books and it was th last one of that set. Queen of the Night. It's on wikipedia (the list of her books)

That's good! More books for me! Have you read Agatha Christie before?
No I haven't but I might look into them. a page or so back I have a whole list of books I listened to on audio.
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm

Yes, I love Agatha Christie and I like watching crime shows.
I heard Agatha Christie was good. Have you tried J.A. Jance. Here were different.

Oh I've never heard of her. Can you give me a title? Does she write series or stand alones?
Both I think. I know she has 4 series. I read one of her books and it was th last one of that set. Queen of the Night. It's on wikipedia (the list of her books)

No I haven't but I might look into them. a page or so back I have a whole list of books I listened to on audio.

Oh I just saw... That is a long list! Well, I hope you enjoy Agatha Christie. I love Hercule Poirot, but I enjoy her stand-alones too. Especially "And Then There Were None"!

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Lilythebookworm
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm

Oh I just saw... That is a long list! Well, I hope you enjoy Agatha Christie. I love Hercule Poirot, but I enjoy her stand-alones too. Especially "And Then There Were None"!
It's gonna get longer.
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm

It's gonna get longer.

Hahaha! I think that I would be too lazy to write out all the books I read, recommend, and don't want to read.... biggrin Anyway, it was nice talking to you! Thank you for all the recommendations you gave me! I'm gonna enjoy reading Bloody Jack and J.A. Jance novels! Have a nice day!! yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Lilythebookworm
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm

It's gonna get longer.

Hahaha! I think that I would be too lazy to write out all the books I read, recommend, and don't want to read.... biggrin Anyway, it was nice talking to you! Thank you for all the recommendations you gave me! I'm gonna enjoy reading Bloody Jack and J.A. Jance novels! Have a nice day!! yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi
Come back when you run out of others. We'll do it all over again
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm

It's gonna get longer.

Hahaha! I would love to! Thanks!

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Lilythebookworm
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm
xdivision_whitey
Lilythebookworm

It's gonna get longer.

Hahaha! I would love to! Thanks!

Till then... À bientôt
ANYTHING by John Green, the most amazing young adult author I have every read.

Friendly Friend

9,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
sunshinefarm
ANYTHING by John Green, the most amazing young adult author I have every read.

Invisible Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Looking for some new books to read.

Here is a list of books I have read and like

Dragon Riders of Pern Series
Night Angel Trilogy
Rhapsody Trilogy / The Symphony of Ages Series
Percy Jackson and The Olympians
Hero's Of Olympus
The Hunger Games
Harry Potter
Aisling Grey, Guardian Series
Sliver Dragon Series
Light Dragon Series
Ra's Chosen

There are a lot more but I guess you can get the jest. Lol
I know its kinda a weird assortment of books, But I like variety.

Though I will point out I'm not a big vampire person. Werewolfs and other things I'm ok with.

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Bat-Fox

Night Angel Trilogy
Hero's Of Olympus
The Hunger Games
Harry Potter
Sliver Dragon Series
Light Dragon Series
Ra's Chosen

Though I will point out I'm not a big vampire person. Werewolfs and other things I'm ok with.

Good varity you have. I myself am like that too. I suggest you look into the Bloody Jack set, Redwall series and the Left behind series. How big are you into romance? Elves?

Invisible Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
xdivision_whitey
Bat-Fox

Night Angel Trilogy
Hero's Of Olympus
The Hunger Games
Harry Potter
Sliver Dragon Series
Light Dragon Series
Ra's Chosen

Good varity you have. I myself am like that too. I suggest you look into the Bloody Jack set, Redwall series and the Left behind series. How big are you into romance? Elves?

Oh I love Redwall! Read them when I was younger, gonna reread them once I have the money to buy them.
I'll look into the Bloody Jack and Left Behind Series.
I like romance, and Elves, haven't really read anything with them in it.

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Bat-Fox
xdivision_whitey
Bat-Fox

Night Angel Trilogy
Hero's Of Olympus
The Hunger Games
Harry Potter
Sliver Dragon Series
Light Dragon Series
Ra's Chosen

Oh I love Redwall! Read them when I was younger, gonna reread them once I have the money to buy them.
I'll look into the Bloody Jack and Left Behind Series.
I like romance, and Elves, haven't really read anything with them in it.

Have you tried the library?

Well Janet Evanovich write this Bounty hunter Romance series called the Plum series. It has more than 20 books. Eion Colin has artimes fowl.

Invisible Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
xdivision_whitey

Have you tried the library?

Well Janet Evanovich write this Bounty hunter Romance series called the Plum series. It has more than 20 books. Eion Colin has artimes fowl.

No, I don't think I have ever been to our's besides dropping all my books off for donation.
I just bought a Kindle so I don't have many physical books.
Just got the first Artimes Fowl book today gonna start it after I finish the two I have now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff