Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Senshi

9,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Has anyone read these? I'm halfway through the first book, Soulless and I love it. Alexia is an awesome heroine, and I love the fact it's paranormal steampunk. Please, no spoilers, but feel free to explain why you love/dislike the series.

The books:

- Soulless
- Changeless
- Blameless
- Heartless (Release date: June 2011)
- Timeless (Will come 2012?)

Magical Senshi

9,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
Nobody at all? sad

Wheezing Gawker

I have the first book, but haven't read it yet.

Magical Senshi

9,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
Oh, it gets good. I have trouble putting it down. XD

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I've read them all up to Heartless (which I'm eagerly waiting for). I just love Lord Akeldama and normally I'm not a fan of vamps these days considering what's been done to them by a slew of bad authors.

Magical Senshi

9,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
I am a bit confused about Alexia's lack of a soul, but I'm only halfway through Soulless, so maybe all will be explained by the end?

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
I've read all three that are currently out and am anxiously waiting for the fourth. I love this series and ate them up like candy. At first I thought the writing was kind of dull but it turns out great once the story begins to really pick up and make steady progress.

Magical Senshi

9,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
I think the best part is that all the books are in paperback, which makes them affordable.

Prodigal Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
I read them all in a matter of days because they were sooooo good. I love the development of the characters and how they aren't perfect, but rather humorously flawed. I've moved on to her finishing school series and it's good, but not the same. I can't wait for the books about prudence to come out!!!

Magnetic Phantom

Karutan Koremanu
I think the best part is that all the books are in paperback, which makes them affordable.
There's a boxed set that's making it even cheaper, actually. XD

I've been circling them for some time. Haven't read them because of so many other books, because vampires are not really my thing, and because I don't really like the covers (even if that's a shallow reason).

Karutan Koremanu
I am a bit confused about Alexia's lack of a soul, but I'm only halfway through Soulless, so maybe all will be explained by the end?
Wah, aren't you afraid you're setting yourself up for spoilers by making the thread when you've just begun reading them?
I would be. o.o

Sensational Warlock

Anjoulie
Karutan Koremanu
There's a boxed set that's making it even cheaper, actually. XD

I've been circling them for some time. Haven't read them because of so many other books, because vampires are not really my thing, and because I don't really like the covers (even if that's a shallow reason).

Karutan Koremanu
Wah, aren't you afraid you're setting yourself up for spoilers by making the thread when you've just begun reading them?
I would be. o.o

The Vampires actually play a relatively small part, they're important in later books, and they're present in all of them, but having read all five I can't say vampires and vampireness was a driving plot point. Hive politics certainly was, but not much blood sucking. They're also really quick reads and an absolute riot.

Magnetic Phantom

Callie Blackwell
The Vampires actually play a relatively small part, they're important in later books, and they're present in all of them, but having read all five I can't say vampires and vampireness was a driving plot point. Hive politics certainly was, but not much blood sucking. They're also really quick reads and an absolute riot.
That's good to know, thank you! heart

Sensational Warlock

Anjoulie
Callie Blackwell
That's good to know, thank you! heart
You're welcome!

High-functioning Bibliophile

12,525 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • WilyTrickster 50
Karutan Koremanu

I am not really sure about the rest of the books in the series - I have not read them yet-, but I know that by the end of the first book I was still confused about some aspects of Alexia's missing soul.

Newbie Gaian

I've read Souless, but I didn't get enough into the series to continue it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff