Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Firestarter

11,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
This thread needs a by genre section. razz
The Diana Wynne Jones Appreciation Thread
To put under the authors section. Thanks for the quick directory; it's a great idea!
I have added the new thread http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/books/blue-bloods-the-official-thread/t.37711165/ about Blue Bloods. I am really sorry I didn't first get your permission, but can I still add it?
I just added The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.
I can't believe this, but I couldn't find a thread for the original Wizard of Oz book series by Frank Baum. O.O I found one for 'Wicked', but that's completely different.. It's based on the MGM movie, not the books. So I made one...

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/books/the-wizard-of-oz-books-does-anyone-know-who-i-am/t.38463081/
Hello there~ I must say you're very well organized D: wonderful job! It's so easy to find these wonderful topics now~~~ Although I must say I was quite shocked to see that no one had a topic on Jane Lindskold or her amazing "Firekeeper Saga!" D: I mean, with so many werewolf/ feral human lovers...quite surprising indeed.

So...I made one x3 I was wondering if you could put up my post under "T" as Through Wolf's Eyes. It's the first book of the series :3 And here is my post listed as Thoughts on the "Firekeeper" Series by Jane Lindskold

I shall be back with a post about Jane Lindskold soon! <3<3 Thank you so very much! biggrin
I like books alot!
How can there be none in there by Jodi Picoult?
D :

: D So I made a thread.
I hope you'll put this book under your directory:
The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella smile
tNx.!
Oh, directory. Allow me to take a moment to add some very good books and series!

The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
The Dragonriders of Pern (series) by Anne McCaffrey
Paradise by Toni Morrison
Crystal Singer (series) by Anne McCaffrey
Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury

I think Toni Morrison should be listed under the authors, as well as McCaffrey! Also, Piers Anthony!

=D This is awesome. Very well organized. I applaud you! But I also agree that a 'by genre' section would be lovely!
WHAT? mrgreen
The Host- A Novel by Stephenie Meyer

This is a new topic I started for the book The Host by Stephenie Meyer. It is for any and all discussion on the book.

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Septimus Heap series by Angie Sage.

=] General discussion for the books.
Making some author requests:
Robin McKinley
Holly Black

Ummm... there were others but I forgot...

Click to hatch my dragons and see them grow!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff