Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Clockwork Angel ~

9,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
Is there a thread on Books which have been made into movies? I would like to start one but I don't know if there is already one.
RAy-Ichigo
nice!

I concur.
Zephalinda
RAy-Ichigo
nice!

I concur.

hahahaha.. smile
S
Sookie Stackhouse Novels by Charlaine Harris
Shadow King

Shirtless Entrepreneur

IflanaNifi
The Book Directory

This thread is here as a resource for anyone who wants to discuss Books/Authors/etc in this forum. Here you can find an up to date list of current topics about different Books/Authors and more general Books discussion threads. Since Books does not allow repeat threads it is a good idea to check this thread to see if the topic you wish to discuss is already in topic form and linked here. If you don't find the topic your looking to discuss here, take a quick look on the first few pages of Books to make sure it's not a newer topic. If you still can't find it feel free to make a new topic!

If you want your thread listed in this Directory please be sure to POST ONCE in this topic with a link to the thread and make a note of what the topic of the thread is. Also, please be sure your thread complies with the rules of Books. If you are unsure please feel free to check Book Forum Rules & Guidelines to answer any questions you have with making a new topic.

REMINDER*** Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings have their own sub-forums which can be found by clicking the links.

Links to other Books Stickies:

What's your favorite book?
Favorite Authors anyone?
Anne Rice

i will murder your babys

Aged Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Any word on that Books into Movies thread? I could totally dig that.

For the sake of recc-ing: Sunshine by Robin McKinley, one of my fave go-to books. =)
money money money, MONAY! MONAY!!!

6,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Great And Secret Show by Clive Barker
Generation Of Swine by Hunter S. Thompson
A Dirty Job by Christopher Moore
and way too many more to count and remember.....

Steadfast Loiterer

34,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Please add "The Free Lunch" by Spider Robinson...my all-time favourite.
Iam not in a book or author discussion thing,dont feel like it,but I would like to point out that the Kindle thing to get books online is a bad idea,if all books are digitalized eliminating real books all it would take if for a worldwide collapse and the knowledge in those digital books will be lost forever,and basically generations of human experience will be lost forever if there is no powersource for electronic "books"
Rouge Draco
Iam not in a book or author discussion thing,dont feel like it,but I would like to point out that the Kindle thing to get books online is a bad idea,if all books are digitalized eliminating real books all it would take if for a worldwide collapse and the knowledge in those digital books will be lost forever,and basically generations of human experience will be lost forever if there is no powersource for electronic "books"
A lot of things would be lost if all of a sudden electricity simply stopped existing.
Books ought to be the least of our concerns.
Rouge Draco

I think you'd enjoy the book Handmaid's Tale, in that case.
I think you should read Drums, Girls, and Dangerous Pie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces