Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Conversationalist

IflanaNifi
The Book Directory

I has to agree
This thread is here as a resource for anyone who wants to discuss Books/Authors/etc in this forum. Here you can find an up to date list of current topics about different Books/Authors and more general Books discussion threads. Since Books does not allow repeat threads it is a good idea to check this thread to see if the topic you wish to discuss is already in topic form and linked here. If you don't find the topic your looking to discuss here, take a quick look on the first few pages of Books to make sure it's not a newer topic. If you still can't find it feel free to make a new topic!

If you want your thread listed in this Directory please be sure to POST ONCE in this topic with a link to the thread and make a note of what the topic of the thread is. Also, please be sure your thread complies with the rules of Books. If you are unsure please feel free to check Book Forum Rules & Guidelines to answer any questions you have with making a new topic.

REMINDER*** Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings have their own sub-forums which can be found by clicking the links.

Links to other Books Stickies:

What's your favorite book?
Favorite Authors anyone?
Anne Rice

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
Am I the only one who will pick up a book due to the cover just to look at it and maybe buy it?
The list needs a serious update. D;

Kawaii Kitten

4,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Put this book on the list.
Sanctum of Souls

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

6,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
IflanaNifi
The Book Directory

This thread is here as a resource for anyone who wants to discuss Books/Authors/etc in this forum. Here you can find an up to date list of current topics about different Books/Authors and more general Books discussion threads. Since Books does not allow repeat threads it is a good idea to check this thread to see if the topic you wish to discuss is already in topic form and linked here. If you don't find the topic your looking to discuss here, take a quick look on the first few pages of Books to make sure it's not a newer topic. If you still can't find it feel free to make a new topic!

If you want your thread listed in this Directory please be sure to POST ONCE in this topic with a link to the thread and make a note of what the topic of the thread is. Also, please be sure your thread complies with the rules of Books. If you are unsure please feel free to check Book Forum Rules & Guidelines to answer any questions you have with making a new topic.

REMINDER*** Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings have their own sub-forums which can be found by clicking the links.

Links to other Books Stickies:

What's your favorite book?
Favorite Authors anyone?
Anne Rice

Stephen King's Dark Tower series
Here is a link.
Here is the direct URL:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/books/stephen-king-s-dark-tower-series/t.63286371/
It's a discussion of Stephen King's Dark Tower series in general. Would appreciate it if you added it to the list. Thanks!
i like books and i like to read them smile
please donate 3k

5,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
i love 2 read

i made a reply of the reading room book club in my thread the book club. trying to get the word out. the thread is book club........

Assimilated Bloodsucker

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Has anyone read anything by Anne Bishop?
I'll gname drop on paradise lost. john milton. love it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces