Welcome to Gaia! ::

House of Night Series:
Currently reading- Marked.

Vampyres, (Cause we got bored of saying vampire, right?), and obese cats, is all I can say. Okay, well it isn't. It's about a girl who was trying to blend in with class, she had friends- okay... one main friend.... a family, and a dream goal.... then she got shot! Okay. Again. Over exaggerating. No. More like some guy pointed his finger at her and said, "KAMEH....." Er. No. However, he said something about her being chosen. BAM! She has a crescent outline on her forehead, marked as to become a vampyre, or die if she doesn't properly, "Change."

So see what happens when a family of muggles... er... I mean.... high faith family finds out their daughter is a witch... er.... vampyre. biggrin

(Warning: Book contains lots of obese kitties provocatively posing. Not really, but when reading this book, you will see what I mean when I randomly mention cats. Anymore is just spoiling.)

Okay, was a very bad over view in some silliness to what you can expect, but if you're looking for something that is a little more down to earth than Twilight, but still a little more girlier- so girly it could almost be a manga/anime? This book is alright for you. I strangely like it.

Will be reading:
Betrayed, Chosen, Untamed, Hunted, Tempted, Burned.
House of Grey, by Collin Earl.

if you want info, go to one of the two links in my siggy.
I'M RECCOMENDING THE BOOK BEASTLY ITS A WONDERFUL BOOK!
IflanaNifi
Reserved in case I need that extra post. smile

And since it's here a few thank-you's:

Triskdaemon- For okaying the thread with the Mods of the forum/giving me tidbits of advice.
Merumiharu- For sitting here with me for three hours, giving me the names of authors for books and helping to look through Books to pick up any more threads we could find. <3

For Ref:

Old Books Forum Directory
IflanaNifi
The Book Directory

This thread is here as a resource for anyone who wants to discuss Books/Authors/etc in this forum. Here you can find an up to date list of current topics about different Books/Authors and more general Books discussion threads. Since Books does not allow repeat threads it is a good idea to check this thread to see if the topic you wish to discuss is already in topic form and linked here. If you don't find the topic your looking to discuss here, take a quick look on the first few pages of Books to make sure it's not a newer topic. If you still can't find it feel free to make a new topic!

If you want your thread listed in this Directory please be sure to POST ONCE in this topic with a link to the thread and make a note of what the topic of the thread is. Also, please be sure your thread complies with the rules of Books. If you are unsure please feel free to check Book Forum Rules & Guidelines to answer any questions you have with making a new topic.

REMINDER*** Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings have their own sub-forums which can be found by clicking the links.

Links to other Books Stickies:

What's your favorite book?
Favorite Authors anyone?
Anne Rice
im to lazy to read but if i find a good book i might read all of it
Shakespeare, William is good

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
My thread is for Poison Study, Magic Study and Fire study, all in the Study series by Maria V. Snyder.
Click Here.
I lvee jane eyre:') heart
I just discovered Jeff Strand's Dweller. It is so good. I can hardly put it down!! (I'm reading it right as I type~!)
what about books someone is writing?
IflanaNifi
The Book Directory

This thread is here as a resource for anyone who wants to discuss Books/Authors/etc in this forum. Here you can find an up to date list of current topics about different Books/Authors and more general Books discussion threads. Since Books does not allow repeat threads it is a good idea to check this thread to see if the topic you wish to discuss is already in topic form and linked here. If you don't find the topic your looking to discuss here, take a quick look on the first few pages of Books to make sure it's not a newer topic. If you still can't find it feel free to make a new topic!

If you want your thread listed in this Directory please be sure to POST ONCE in this topic with a link to the thread and make a note of what the topic of the thread is. Also, please be sure your thread complies with the rules of Books. If you are unsure please feel free to check Book Forum Rules & Guidelines to answer any questions you have with making a new topic.

REMINDER*** Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings have their own sub-forums which can be found by clicking the links.

Links to other Books Stickies:

What's your favorite book?
Favorite Authors anyone?
Anne Rice
The MAze Runner!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items