Welcome to Gaia! ::

dang there are alot of new books

Wealthy Seeker

13,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
im gonna have to try one of this

hipstercakes rolled 11 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 2, 3, 3, 3, 3, 4, 1, 3, 4 Total: 28 (11-44)

i wish ihad your clothes everything oh could you give me money.
my favorite book is i forgot but i will tell you later 4laugh pirate sweatdrop talk2hand 3nodding stare
ok, here's some authors that i haven't seen on here (though i haven't looked back that far):

dorothy gilman
chaucer
jennifer rardin
silver ravenwolf
sybil leek
douglas adams
rhys bowen
tim dorsey
james michener
peter benchly
isaac asimov
piers anthony
cornelia funke
mark twain
bernard cornwell
patricia cornwell
michael crichton
stephan coonts
dean koontz
robert ludlum
w. michael gear and kathleen o'neal gear

just to name a few. i'm currently working my way through my public library. i've read a lot of the others listed. most of them are pretty cool. couldn't care less about romances, though some of them might have enough action to keep me going (not the fluff action - ugh!). debbie macomber and fern michaels once in a great while (like, years). maybe mercedes lackey. manga seems to be pretty interesting sometimes. tsr stuff. a lot of non-fic, in the realms of science and med. the odd biography. the occasional poetry. whatever.
have you ever read a book called nichalas a new hampshire tale its a good book
you know what you should do you should make a book club and talk about our favorite books they do that at my school its so much fun once we read a book called ink heart we were going to watch the movie but it did not come out yet. heart
guess what the movie harry porter is going to come out this friday i wonder when the book will come out because it takes a long time to write a book.
i will tell you a story but don't tell anyone about it here it go's once a opon a time thetre was a princess who lived in a tall building but she was a naughty girl one day when she was grounded she decided to go to her dad's lab and try a potion to reverse everything but when she tried the wrong potion her hair grew long andin that castle they did not allow a princess hair to be more then 10 inches long so she was kicked out of the palace

the end sweatdrop talk2hand heart whee
how do you make a topic that catches peoples eyes amd if i made one i would talk about books bokks books
i love gaiaonline sooooo much i heart would marry it if it was a person oh and how do you get pregant or get married or kiss some one.
ok, here's some authors that i haven't seen on here (though i haven't looked back that far):

dorothy gilman
chaucer
jennifer rardin
silver ravenwolf
sybil leek
douglas adams
rhys bowen
tim dorsey
james michener
peter benchly
isaac asimov
piers anthony
cornelia funke
mark twain
bernard cornwell
patricia cornwell
michael crichton
stephan coonts
dean koontz
robert ludlum

just to name a few. i'm currently working my way through my public library. i've read a lot of the others listed. most of them are pretty cool. couldn't care less about romances, though some of them might have enough action to keep me going (not the fluff action - ugh!). debbie macomber and fern michaels once in a great while (like, years). maybe mercedes lackey. manga seems to be pretty interesting sometimes. tsr stuff. a lot of non-fic, in the realms of science and med. the odd biography. the occasional poetry. whatever.
wink ok, here's some authors that i haven't seen on here (though i haven't looked back that far):

dorothy gilman
chaucer
jennifer rardin
silver ravenwolf
sybil leek
douglas adams
rhys bowen
tim dorsey
james michener
peter benchly
isaac asimov
piers anthony
cornelia funke
mark twain
bernard cornwell
patricia cornwell
michael crichton
stephan coonts
dean koontz
robert ludlum

just to name a few. i'm currently working my way through my public library. i've read a lot of the others listed. most of them are pretty cool. couldn't care less about romances, though some of them might have enough action to keep me going (not the fluff action - ugh!). debbie macomber and fern michaels once in a great while (like, years). maybe mercedes lackey. manga seems to be pretty interesting sometimes. tsr stuff. a lot of non-fic, in the realms of science and med. the odd biography. the occasional poetry. whatever. heart
IflanaNifi
The Book Directory

This thread is here as a resource for anyone who wants to discuss Books/Authors/etc in this forum. Here you can find an up to date list of current topics about different Books/Authors and more general Books discussion threads. Since Books does not allow repeat threads it is a good idea to check this thread to see if the topic you wish to discuss is already in topic form and linked here. If you don't find the topic your looking to discuss here, take a quick look on the first few pages of Books to make sure it's not a newer topic. If you still can't find it feel free to make a new topic!

If you want your thread listed in this Directory please be sure to POST ONCE in this topic with a link to the thread and make a note of what the topic of the thread is. Also, please be sure your thread complies with the rules of Books. If you are unsure please feel free to check Book Forum Rules & Guidelines to answer any questions you have with making a new topic.

REMINDER*** Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings have their own sub-forums which can be found by clicking the links.

Links to other Books Stickies:

What's your favorite book?
Favorite Authors anyone?
Anne Rice
biggrin biggrin
Rain of Arrows
dang there are alot of new books[yep ur right i cant read all those new books

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash