Welcome to Gaia! ::

xStandUpAndScream
I love this series! I think I like Evermore the most, or the book when Jude comes in, I think that was in Shadowland... Anyway this is a great series(:

Jude is my Fav ;]

TempIe of Time's Other Half

Versatile Lover

I read those books when I wanted a comedy c:
I just can't read books that have a whiny, self-centered girl as the main character

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Ooh DarlinDear
Born Backwards
Ugh I couldn't finish the first book.

lol y

I found the story, characters & writing terrible.

5,850 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
Ooh DarlinDear
WereVamp_Princess
Everlasting was my favorite book in the whole series. I thought it had some pretty interesting parts in it even though I hated the ending. razz

that just makes me wanna go to the ending now . because i am getting tired of the book i am on page , 173 it seems to be getting good now ,... i am going to read a couple more pages. it NEVER takes me this long to read a book . i STARED the first day of june. it takes me no more than 4 dayss to finsh a book. 2 if its really good. but i have gotten so buzzy as you can see.,

ahaha i just gotten my second job today. so i am going to be super buzzy , lol

DO NOT GO TO THE ENDING! And wow, that's long. It took me a couple of days to finish it. But that's because I had nothing to do and I can go pretty fast when I want to. It gets good around that part..... >.>
Evermore was my favourite I find biggrin ,but havent finished the series because i thought it was getting boring...

Greedy Bloodsucker

Ugh.
I somehow brought myself to read all of the books..
They were horrible. Repetitive. I even basically knew what was going to happen at the end.
And the main character ALWAYS made the wrong choice. rolleyes

Magical Senshi

9,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Could only read the first one. Plot was so bad it was hilarious. Hilaribad, if you will. Complete crap in writing form.

But still better than Twilight.

Anxious Cat

I enjoyed the first book, but it all sort of seemed too cliche for me. It was fantasy, but it had all been done before. Too much teen drama s**t, too much tragic romance, too much mysterious dude comes and sweeps the girl off her feet. Now I know the reason I didn't continue reading it.
Born Backwards
Ooh DarlinDear
Born Backwards
Ugh I couldn't finish the first book.

lol y

I found the story, characters & writing terrible.

i love ur avi 0.0
Magical Pleasure
Ugh.
I somehow brought myself to read all of the books..
They were horrible. Repetitive. I even basically knew what was going to happen at the end.
And the main character ALWAYS made the wrong choice. rolleyes

i tottally agreee.
WereVamp_Princess
Ooh DarlinDear
WereVamp_Princess
Everlasting was my favorite book in the whole series. I thought it had some pretty interesting parts in it even though I hated the ending. razz

that just makes me wanna go to the ending now . because i am getting tired of the book i am on page , 173 it seems to be getting good now ,... i am going to read a couple more pages. it NEVER takes me this long to read a book . i STARED the first day of june. it takes me no more than 4 dayss to finsh a book. 2 if its really good. but i have gotten so buzzy as you can see.,

DO NOT GO TO THE ENDING! And wow, that's long. It took me a couple of days to finish it. But that's because I had nothing to do and I can go pretty fast when I want to. It gets good around that part..... >.>

the ending was s**t . -___-
Ooh DarlinDear
WereVamp_Princess
Ooh DarlinDear
WereVamp_Princess

the ending was s**t . -___-

now im reading a anthor horriable series i have to finsh sooon . is "evernight ? " by gray

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Ooh DarlinDear
i love ur avi 0.0

Thankyou very much! whee

Interesting Poster

3,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I quite liked the first book, and I read it a couple of times. I didn't think the series kept going after the third book though, but it kept saying stay tuned for the next book! So I waited probably a one or two year span for all the books to come out, and by that time I had completely forgotten what happened, so I made my way through the series again.
After about the second book, this time, I found myself not being able to get through it and skipping a couple of chapters because nothing of interest really happened. The books were pretty short too, so it didn't feel like you accomplished much reading after finishing each book.
They appealed more to me a couple of years ago, because now the writing just seems silly to me. I'm thinking that this series targets a younger audience because the repetitive style of these books just got tiring after a while.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff