Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Dabbler

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
It was okay. Zoey seemed interesting, but then I got bored.

Friendly Gaian

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
I personally like the series for some odd reason. I normally don't read books like this, at all. I've managed to finish out at least 1 1/2 books when I do pick it up and decide to read it. I'm only on Tempted though, unfortunately.
If anyone out of the series I would want to meet, It would have to be Damien, Jack, and the Twins. Maybe Professor Lenobia, only because of the horses :3.

Tipsy Bookworm

When I started reading it I had a few problem with the characters, like they way they talked about some things or how they acted, it just seemed unrealistic to me. But I kept reading because I was more interested then put off. However as the books progressed I found myself dreading the next release. In Awakened, the last book I read, I only liked two or three chapters total. The rest were stuffed to the brim with filler nonsense that brought the whole plot to a near crawl. I don't want to wast any more money on thirty more books I will have to force myself to read. It's just not worth it.
What do you think of The House Of Night?: i positively love this series, ive read the first in 3 days then got book 2 which i finished in 2 days, now im on the third book which is chosen, although i am currently angry for them killing off my favorite character crying
What's your favorite book from the series?
~Marked
~Betrayed <----favorite so far.
~Chosen
~Untamed
~Hunted
~Tempted
~Burned
~Awakened
~Destined

If you could meet any character or characters from the book who would it be? and why?: i would love to meet stevie rae, she just seems so cheerfully and bubbly until well i wont be a spoiler to anyone who has read the second book you know what i mean.

Magical Senshi

9,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
This books are like a train wreck. They're horrible and I know it, but I read them anyway.

Invisible Genius

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
the story line is interesting, but the writing is pathetic.

Fashionable Kitten

I'm not the biggest fan of this series. At first, I thought Marked was interesting, but that was only in the beginning, when the school was being introduced to the readers. It started out okay and the concept was good, but the story got more absurd as it progressed. Somehow, I managed to get through the first book, but I wasn't so patient with the second one. I tried to give it a chance, thinking that maybe the story would get better. Besides, I really don't like leaving a book unfinished. So, I tried reading it. Halfway through the second book, I realized that things were going to stay the same so I eventually quit. No offense to the fans of this series. It's just not for me.

Dapper Bloodsucker

They are so horribly that it's almost physically painful to read them.

I read good handful of them a year or so ago (I can't remember which I had gotten to) as a part of a book challenge
I was participating in on a book log that I run, but I really couldn't continue.

It is really borderline offensive half the time. The characters are two-dimensional, stereotypical and the
... caricatures of religion and sexuality are bogglingly stupid. I mean don't get me wrong. I'm a belligerent
atheist and a big ole queer, but the author was trying so hard to sound progressive that I felt a bit ashamed
of my own liberalism at some points. :V
I got up to the 3rd book and I had enough. Talk about horrible friends.
I personally like the series i read all 9 with in 2 months and can't wait till October 16th for hidden!

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
One of the worst series I have ever read, I couldn't get past the second book.

9,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
Well I think that each book is good not great but good and I would like to meet Heath gaia_nitemareleft emotion_zombie emotion_kirakira yum_puddi sweatdrop heart

Sparkly Prophet

Not worth the time I wasted reading them. As a whole, started out ok....but it is the same old stuff over and over....really boring. Plus zoey is dumb and I hated reading the scenes in her point of view..

Beloved Seeker

Karutan Koremanu
This books are like a train wreck. They're horrible and I know it, but I read them anyway.

This. Except to a certain point, I couldn't stomach it anymore. I don't understand how anyone could find it 'amazing'. There's nothing incredibly interesting about the book, other than how much of a Sue Zoey is.

Playful Sweetheart

xXForever ForneverXx
When I started reading it I had a few problem with the characters, like they way they talked about some things or how they acted, it just seemed unrealistic to me. But I kept reading because I was more interested then put off. However as the books progressed I found myself dreading the next release. In Awakened, the last book I read, I only liked two or three chapters total. The rest were stuffed to the brim with filler nonsense that brought the whole plot to a near crawl. I don't want to wast any more money on thirty more books I will have to force myself to read. It's just not worth it.

You saved me a bit of typing. This is precisely my opinion. I didn't buy the books as I was reading them, (thankfully), and the only character that I really liked was Stark and even that is fading in the newer books. Boredom is what makes me read the series, but I think it only gets worse over time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff