Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
LoperDoper
I read the first... 8 I think? (I got up to the one after Tempted)

The first two or three were good, but then it went into a ******** love triangle/square.

I love this series, but I completely agree about Zoey! She is my least favorite character.

LlZZAY's Partner

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
ZaneFame
viuu
I think the series is rubbish. Twilight in my opinion surpasses this. The characters were bland, and Zoey was the most Mary-Sue like character I have yet to come across, only she was a bit 'promiscuous'.

Its true she is a huge Mary-Sue, but then... so is Bella.

That's true too, but at least Bella wasn't completely shameless. I don't particularly like either of the books though.
viuu
I think the series is rubbish. Twilight in my opinion surpasses this. The characters were bland, and Zoey was the most Mary-Sue like character I have yet to come across, only she was a bit 'promiscuous'.

Edward ******** sparkles. stare Aphrodite was far from bland. She's a spunky a** girl i've ever heard of, Stevie-Rae is also spunky in her own little way and keeps the group together. gaah. sorry. I hate Twilight. There are so many things that are far far far far far better than Twilight

LlZZAY's Partner

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
NewPerspective93
viuu

Edward ******** sparkles. stare Aphrodite was far from bland. She's a spunky a** girl i've ever heard of, Stevie-Rae is also spunky in her own little way and keeps the group together. gaah. sorry. I hate Twilight. There are so many things that are far far far far far better than Twilight
To each is his own. I never said I liked Twilight, I don't like either of the series to be honest, only the cover art. I only said that in my opinion it was better than the HoN books. This is mainly because the writing wasn't nearly as juvenile to me. However, you may enjoy it along with millions of others. I personally prefer other ya novels than either of these choices though.

Friendly Vampire

10,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
I love zoey's grandmother!! She is so awesome!! I also like Stevie rae and Aphrodite.
darklover1989
I love zoey's grandmother!! She is so awesome!! I also like Stevie rae and Aphrodite.

Yes, Zoey's grandmother is the best. blaugh

Questionable Streaker

ZaneFame
I love this series, but I completely agree about Zoey! She is my least favorite character.
Yes! I mean, for the first five pages I can put up with her, but then... ugh. I preferred Stevie Rae, and she was a zombie for most of the books.

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
the series is one of the worst i've read for many many reasons

it was just...... jfc.
i'm working on hunted now and omg i love the series i really really do User Image

you should check out the night world series as well if you like the house of night its really good.
These books are pretty good, though I personally think that they're being dragged out a bit. That's ok though, as long as Stark is still alive heart
NewPerspective93
breezystorm
They are pretty good, but laterly i have become annoyed by Zoey and her boy problems. I just read for the plot line for now. I love the different take on vampires thought.

Yea, but at the same time when i first read it i was in a bad relationship. and so her boy problems made me giggle xd

I agree with the both of u. I liked the first one a lot but Zoey has a lot of boy problem and by the middle of the series, the boys gave me a headache lol xd I just wanna see the badass vampire and fallen angel battle, screw the boy drama blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff