Welcome to Gaia! ::

Favorite character from the Brotherhood. (Similar poll - don't know where the first one went!)

Wrath 0.15215110178384 15.2% [ 145 ]
Rhage 0.080797481636936 8.1% [ 77 ]
Zsadist 0.18467995802728 18.5% [ 176 ]
Phury 0.065057712486884 6.5% [ 62 ]
Vishous 0.095487932843652 9.5% [ 91 ]
Butch 0.059811122770199 6.0% [ 57 ]
Tohrment 0.034627492130115 3.5% [ 33 ]
Other (please post!) 0.058761804826863 5.9% [ 56 ]
Huh? 0.26862539349423 26.9% [ 256 ]
Total Votes:[ 953 ]

I haven't opened it yet. you guys said don't open it till the 25th. >.<

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Morbid_Love_090's Partner In Crime

Enduring Completist

49,200 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
User ImageUser Image

Hey you can never be too sure. =P

I'm tempted to open the presents. xP

is it already snowing there? O u O

Xenos Roth's Other Half

Shameless Exhibitionist

10,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Citizen 200
Okay so I think that Manny is a lost Brother. I just got done reading V's book again and can't help but think that one of the previous brothers had him with a human and its the whole "John/Beth" thing repeating itself (even though John is actually D).

I mean, I have a strong feeling that he's probably gonna end up with Payne (or he'll go gay and end up with Blay).

Durem Friend

6,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i kind of agree with you. ward made a good point in making it sound like that manny might be a brother. is he going to go gay is possible but i think its more likely that he gets together with payne. i wonder when she's going to meet her twin.

Xenos Roth's Other Half

Shameless Exhibitionist

10,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Citizen 200
Probably in John's book. I think she realizes that Phury isn't get down with the other Chosen and that Butch and Wrath being the only members of the Brotherhood besides him able to have children.

She then realizes the Brotherhood is in need of warriors and since Payne has a warrior's spirit she lets Payne become the first female to be part of the Brotherhood (since she's the only one able to give the 'okay' on that).

Some part of her (Payne) will probably glow, (maybe the opposite hand that glows for V) and that'd be a tell tale sign that she is in fact that SV's daughter, making her V's sister.

Yeah, Payne and Manny will probably get together. I'm holding out for Blay and Saxton (that cute lawyer from Revenge's book) and I have a theory for what might happen with Qhuinn.

Anyone realize there is always one huge conflict in every book? The base of the rest of the conflicts? I think that since Qhuinn is obviously John's Astrux Nostrum that maybe he falls for some chick (or guy because that'd have almost all of us swooning) and that person wants/is affiliated with someone that wants to hurt the Brotherhood badly so that person goes after John. Being in love with that person and being duty bound to protect John at all costs he is torn between his decision to do whats right and what he wants to do.

The or another scenario is that maybe that person uses him to get into the Brotherhood's compound.

-cough cough-

I only have so many theories now is because my friend just came over and that's what we do when she's over. We debate possible outcomes for everyone's story.

Enduring Completist

49,200 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
User ImageUser Image

It's snowing. And I almost cried. Had to take a train ride from Boston to my hometown and the further north we went, the whiter it was outside. I hate snow gonk
Tried to get my mom to call the weatherman and tell him to take it back.
xD

I don't know about a 'lost' brother, but I'm convinced Manny will become closer in the sense they'll consider him a brother, whether it's like brother in law the way V called him one because I think he's going to end up with Payne, too, or whether V meant by that lost brother bit you mentioned.

I like that point about Payne being the first female warrior. It was mentioned they'd let a female in, right?

Holy crap, I love that theory on Qhuinn (though I hope he doesn't swing the other way. xD. and I'm all for the Blay/Saxton bit. I can see that happening.
What was John's book called?

I'd laugh if the name of a future book was Lover Addicted, just going by a weird a** dream I had awhile back. xD
hello to my friends!!!!!!

ooh~! I like those theories. xp
I hope that Qhuinn ends up with a girl though. (I'm not a m/m fan) >.<

is getting excited to JM's book. when will it be released? :3

@Orli: lol. what happened in your dream? XD

Enduring Completist

49,200 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
User ImageUser Image

A few of those theories I've been thinking of, too.

I'm not an m/m fan, either, so I'm going to side with you here, hibari. xD

I believe sometime in April. I don't have an exact date, though. I can't wait!

I might have mentioned it awhile back when I had it, but one night I had a dream where I think I was actually a setting that looked like it was from LotR: The Third Age, with broken down stone walls or something, Anyways, I had found a book just lying there so I picked it up to look at, and it was like the BDB covers but in silver or black and white and it was called Lover Addicted. I thought it was really weird, but funny.

I'm wondering if I may have a de ja vu moment in the future (which means I hope Qhuinn comes after JM xD), because something like that did happen before when I was younger and moving. I had dreamed I was pulling up to the house in the backseat of our car and one of my friends was looking out the window, and I hadn't seen the house yet at that time. Or met that particular friend yet, now that I think of it because that was before I started school, and I met her in kindergarten.. *ponder* o.O

Xenos Roth's Other Half

Shameless Exhibitionist

10,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Citizen 200
Okay so I already got a gift for my bestest friend in the world. Sadly, I have buyers remorse (which is why I suck at buying presents and usually just stick to gift cards) and don't think what I got her is something she would want so I decided to but her this because I thought about it and thought, whats better than staring at pure hotness?

Enduring Completist

49,200 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
User ImageUser Image

I'd probably love you if you got me that print. xD.

Nah, but she'd probably like the other gift, too, either way.

I had those kind of dreams too. >.<
its pretty interesting when the event really happens in real life (unless its a tragedy. D; )
you would be like: "this happened before O.o" or something.

so that's what V's tattoos looks like. I have a hard time imagining what it looks like. XDD

Enduring Completist

49,200 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
User ImageUser Image

I have a lot of moments like those. And I know they could be likely to happen if I'm seeing the dream through my own eyes instead of like a second person at the scene. Like once I saw myself taking orders at Wendy's and I hadn't had the job yet. Then the other day, the customers in my dream came walking up and I all ready knew their orders. It as creepy, yet funny at the same time. xD.

I do, too, but I picture the tattoo a bit differently =P

Xenos Roth's Other Half

Shameless Exhibitionist

10,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Citizen 200
I do that frequently but with conversations. For example, I was at my friends house and her husband and I got into this debate and I totally already knew his whole argument.
Its weird because its just like "I can't know this!" but I do and its a ********.

Hell, I can see my friend tackling me and squeezing the life out of me with a hug because I'm getting her this.

I found this picture though and think its hilarious.
link

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces