Welcome to Gaia! ::

.The.New.Model.
The Great Gatsby. Hated it. I just couldn't get into it; I hated the setting. I don't really care for the 1920's, and I want a character I can relate to, not someone who dines with the rich and wealthy.

I also hated that book, its one of the only books that I would fall asleep every single time I read it. It was boring as hell and it didnt seem to lead anywhere.
Cryout
For me it's Tale of the Body Thief. I honestly love the series but there was a drastic character change that it sucked horribly.

Yes, I think that was probably the worst book in the series, I could barely read it. Lestat and David were kind of retards through out the whole book.
Aquamarine. It was only hundred something pages, and I wanted to quit reading it by ten. I HATED IT. D:
+[La Cheshire Chatte]+
Micca_chan

Another is Through the Looking Glass.
It's a redo of Alice in Wonderland.
It just creeps the hell out of me.
Alice and Wonderland = Me being scared.
Literally.

You find a creamy dreamy master piece frightening? stare illzorz.

Yeah, it did.
That kind of plot just don't work with me.
I find it a little bit scary with those weird happenings.
It's too fantasy like.. and I find the characters frightening.
Then again, I get scared easily.
I have a wild imagination, so whenever I read of something, I dream of it.
&dreaming of myself being Alice is really isn't what I call a good dream...

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Generous 100
Ellen Foster.

That book is so horrible I can't even begin to explain why.

Quote:
Another is Through the Looking Glass.
It's a redo of Alice in Wonderland.

Actually, Through the Looking Glass is the poem that STARTED Alice in Wonderland.
User ImageUser ImageI really hate The Bluest Eye by Tori Morrison. I had to read it for school, and it was horrible, simply horrible. I have the feeling that Mrs. Morrison is prejudiced toward the white population... stare

Merrick by Anne Rice is pretty boring, too. Don't get me wrong, I love Anne Rice's novels, but Merrick has to be her worst work yet. I'd rather read Cry To Heaven or The Vampire Lestat (two of her best books) fifty times over than to touch Merrick again.

Night Stalkers
Cryout
For me it's Tale of the Body Thief. I honestly love the series but there was a drastic character change that it sucked horribly.

Yes, I think that was probably the worst book in the series, I could barely read it. Lestat and David were kind of retards through out the whole book.

User ImageUser ImageI... kinda liked it. -sheepishly smiles-
Four Words: The Dark is Rising. I was supposed to read it ober the summer for school. I hated it so much I had to switch books whee
'Things Fall Apart'

ITS THE WORST BOOK EVER!!! mostly because i dont particularly care about the escapades of a Wife beater.

we read it for school....i wanted to read brave new world.
The Catcher in the Rye.

Supposed to be one of the Great American novels?

It was terrible.
Baptista
The Catcher in the Rye.

Supposed to be one of the Great American novels?

It was terrible.

It's odd, people either love or hate this book. There seems to be no middle.....

(I personally loved this book)
Johnathan Livinston Seagull

possible the worst book ever written

scratch that

THE worst book EVER written

it is from a seagulls POV

how much stupider can u get
A Series of Unfortunate Events.

Seriously, I have NO idea why anyone like those books. The kept telling me the meanings of words I already knew the meanings of. SO FREAKING ANNOYING.
MonochroMan!c

Seriously, I have NO idea why anyone like those books. The kept telling me the meanings of words I already knew the meanings of. SO FREAKING ANNOYING.
i didnt read the books but i liked the movie
MonochroMan!c

Your right, those books were shitty. I know it is a series of really bad things happening to some kids but it gets boring after a while, only so many absurd bad things can be entertaining.

Wow, I just realized I don't like alot of books.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff