Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Phantom

12,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Loiterer 100
  • Partygoer 500
i was obsessed with horses growing up and one of my most favorite book series to read was pony pals. i think they had over 50 or so volumes give or take (i don't remember the exact number just that they were a lot of them.) i don't remember a whole lot of the series because it's been a least 10 to 20 years since i've last opened a book of theirs. most of mine i ever gave away when i out grew them or they got damaged by ex friends not being too careful. something like that.

either way i was wondering if anyone knew/knows the series and still remembers it or is currently reading it?
They were one of my favourites for the longest time (trumped by Thoroughbred though) for the longest time when I was around 9-11 and in my horse-loving stage.
I honestly don't remember at the moment what happened to the ones I had, if they got packed up and are in storage from when we moved or if they were 'given away'; pretty sure I still have a bracelet that I got with them from book orders, though..

Hallowed Phantom

12,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Loiterer 100
  • Partygoer 500
~Akiono-Chan~
They were one of my favourites for the longest time (trumped by Thoroughbred though) for the longest time when I was around 9-11 and in my horse-loving stage.
I honestly don't remember at the moment what happened to the ones I had, if they got packed up and are in storage from when we moved or if they were 'given away'; pretty sure I still have a bracelet that I got with them from book orders, though..
i've long long lost the bracelet because my mom loved to go through my room growing up and throw out the 'junk' that i had in my room. so she probably threw it away not knowing/caring what it was. a lot of my favorite childhood toys actually succumbed to this sadly. i had one horse toy that i'd always sleep with but i don't ever remember giving it away... my mother said that it simply just disappeared... still think she gave it away.

she anted to dot hat to a dolphin i have to this day because it's rather old when i got it but i still have it. it's just buried in my room.

Original Sex Symbol

11,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Oh my gosh i remember those!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers