Welcome to Gaia! ::

Athena would be pretty awesome.

Hey, since Riordan made a series based on Egyptian mythology which faintly alludes to the main series do you think we will see any other off-shoot books dealing with other gods? Like the Norse for example.
Poseidon is pretty cool as the God of the Sea and the Earth-Shaker

You should also read the new book of percy jackson ((the title is : The Lost Hero)) but it has new characters and percy jackson doesnt have any part in that cause his lost in that story 3nodding
I think I'd like Athena to be my mummy. No one would beat me with chess anymore! Hehehe...
I think maybe Hades or Poseidon... Both is best!

Riordan rule!!!

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
hades.

i wanna bring my homies from the dead and travel super fast using shadows 3nodding
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
hades.

i wanna bring my homies from the dead and travel super fast using shadows 3nodding

Your avatar doesn't seem to feel so good, to be honest.
That said, here's hoping the sequel would turn out better than Gundam SEED Destiny, agreed?

Dangerous Trader

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
yum_wasabipie yum_tuna yum_tamago yum_strawberrypie yum_shrimp yum_sausage yum_salmon yum_pumpkinpie yum_cupcake yum_icecreampie yum_coldone yum_bacon yum_tea yum_strawberry yum_puddi yum_pizza yum_pie yum_onigiri yum_hotdog yum_donut yum_burger gaia_crown the gods food gaia_crown emotion_omnomnom YUM emotion_omnomnom i look like this when done burning_eyes

DEATH HADES NIGHT MARE POWERS

gaia_nitemareleft emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie gaia_nitemareright

Kacey Cleary's Senpai

Dangerous Kitty

20,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
yum_wasabipie yum_tuna yum_tamago yum_strawberrypie yum_shrimp yum_sausage yum_salmon yum_pumpkinpie yum_cupcake yum_icecreampie yum_coldone yum_bacon yum_tea yum_strawberry yum_puddi yum_pizza yum_pie yum_onigiri yum_hotdog yum_donut yum_burger gaia_crown Son of Neptune gaia_crown emotion_omnomnom YEAH!! emotion_omnomnom burning_eyes

MARK OF ATHENA !!!! HERE I COME xd

gaia_nitemareleft emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie gaia_nitemareright

Conservative Autobiographer

5,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
I'm probably a Child of Athena, except for the blond hair and grey eyes.

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
currently awaiting Mark of Athena...

5,850 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
Mostly likely Athena.
I mean if I had to chose a mom, it would be her.
If I had to choose a dad, instead of a mom, it would be Poseidon or Hades........ >.>

Unbeatable Seeker

10,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Hades or Athena.

I can't wait to read ' Mark of Athena' emotion_kirakira

Anxious Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I actually finished the whole PJO series. And the HOO series too, Im BEYOND EXCITED for MOA!

Id choose Apollo , I LOVE MUSIC.

or Ares, Im fierce like that .. lol

or Athena, people say Im smart...

EITHER ONE WOULD BE AWESOME.. rofl

5,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Vincent7577
Im reading the seris and im almost done with it. I would love to be a son of hades, i would have fun beting up bad guys(the one of 3 seris im with the goog guys) and be nicos cousin or something

that I won't be able to tolerate(my opinion.not telling yours is bad)
hmmm.about the question of the parent god,.............hows Zeus?????????????? xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff