Welcome to Gaia! ::

So where do we expand on this thread?

5,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Trader 100
Percy Jackson is the best series ever! I couldn't put those books down.
I would love to have Athena as my mom just cuz I wanna be Annabeth's sister. I love Annabeth. She is my second favorite character in the series.
My absolute fave will always be Grover...he is just plain awesome.
I gotta see if my local library has The Red Pyramid and The Lost Hero...those books will probably be as amazing as Percy Jackson.
GWLover2008
I would love to have Athena as my mom just cuz I wanna be Annabeth's sister. I love Annabeth. She is my second favorite character in the series.
I gotta see if my local library has The Red Pyramid and The Lost Hero...those books will probably be as amazing as Percy Jackson.

I take it as you're a mobile suit pilot from the Colonies, right?

Its a pleasure to meet you.
Although i wonder if Relena could have been one of Athena's brain-babies, for all we know. confused
Javier Cross
GWLover2008

I take it as you're a mobile suit pilot from the Colonies, right?

Its a pleasure to meet you.
Although i wonder if Relena could have been one of Athena's brain-babies, for all we know. confused

huh?
deffinetly athena. i actually have grey eyes in real life. not joking
also my friends and i are writing a book kind of like percy jackson to fill time and in it i am a daughter of athena.

11,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
XD ... did anyone happen to see the preview chapter on Riordans website - son of neptune looks like its gonna be pretty good ^.^
... I thinking I wouldnt want a godly parent - but I would like to be friends with the Muses ^.^
also was anyone else disappointed with the "Kane" series? its just not on the same level as Percy Jackson
Zues or Hades

Blessed Genius

10,475 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
I read the percy jackson books, and they were gooood...

Nico's cool smile
For all .hack fans out there, can you go wrong with Annabeth Chase vs BlackRose? :8
i would pick athena
i read the books and they were good, the movie wasnt. very disappointing in my opinion
Posidon I totally want Tyson for like a half brother...i think any1 who can professionally make weapons is kool razz cat_ninja
We need to get conversations back up to par.
Where to begin?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces