Welcome to Gaia! ::

Can we all go and find a place to escape from the collateral damages once we pit King Arthur[a descendant of the Olympian Gods, despite not being a demigod, himself!] against Kratos, then?

*Goes to find another galaxy that's safe from such damages*
haha :} being a kid from the big three would be cool
and i would get to slay monster
then you can never say your life is boring
i would want Apollo. He's awesome. especially in the percy jackson books!!! i love that series.
Rick Riordan said on his blog that was coming out with a new series about the new great prophecy at the end of book 5. coming in tha fall can't wait. cool
iDarthy's avatar

Desirable Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Javier Cross
Can we all go and find a place to escape from the collateral damages once we pit King Arthur[a descendant of the Olympian Gods, despite not being a demigod, himself!] against Kratos, then?

*Goes to find another galaxy that's safe from such damages*

get back hurr
iDarthScythe
Javier Cross
Can we all go and find a place to escape from the collateral damages once we pit King Arthur[a descendant of the Olympian Gods, despite not being a demigod, himself!] against Kratos, then?

*Goes to find another galaxy that's safe from such damages*

get back hurr


Yes sir, i was just looking for a way for us to not be killed by the collateral damages, honest.
*Checks the map to find the best place to evacuate everyone else, not just the two people talking, to make sure not too many people die from the destruction of the galaxy*
iDarthy's avatar

Desirable Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Javier Cross
iDarthScythe
Javier Cross
Can we all go and find a place to escape from the collateral damages once we pit King Arthur[a descendant of the Olympian Gods, despite not being a demigod, himself!] against Kratos, then?

*Goes to find another galaxy that's safe from such damages*

get back hurr


Yes sir, i was just looking for a way for us to not be killed by the collateral damages, honest.
*Checks the map to find the best place to evacuate everyone else, not just the two people talking, to make sure not too many people die from the destruction of the galaxy*

-studies Javier's map-
hmm..what about this one right here? -points-
iDarthScythe
Javier Cross
iDarthScythe
Javier Cross
Can we all go and find a place to escape from the collateral damages once we pit King Arthur[a descendant of the Olympian Gods, despite not being a demigod, himself!] against Kratos, then?

*Goes to find another galaxy that's safe from such damages*

get back hurr


Yes sir, i was just looking for a way for us to not be killed by the collateral damages, honest.
*Checks the map to find the best place to evacuate everyone else, not just the two people talking, to make sure not too many people die from the destruction of the galaxy*

-studies Javier's map-
hmm..what about this one right here? -points-


-Goes to look at the planet, in question-

It appears to be hospitable enough for everyone on the planet-side to evacuate towards, as the fighting consumes the Milky Way Galaxy, but just in case, we may need to send in a trained scouting party ahead, preferably one that consists mainly of Mecha pilots unless there's reasons for it to be a bad idea.

-Goes to observe the thoughts on this idea-
iDarthy's avatar

Desirable Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Javier Cross
iDarthScythe
Javier Cross
iDarthScythe
Javier Cross
Can we all go and find a place to escape from the collateral damages once we pit King Arthur[a descendant of the Olympian Gods, despite not being a demigod, himself!] against Kratos, then?

*Goes to find another galaxy that's safe from such damages*

get back hurr


Yes sir, i was just looking for a way for us to not be killed by the collateral damages, honest.
*Checks the map to find the best place to evacuate everyone else, not just the two people talking, to make sure not too many people die from the destruction of the galaxy*

-studies Javier's map-
hmm..what about this one right here? -points-


-Goes to look at the planet, in question-

It appears to be hospitable enough for everyone on the planet-side to evacuate towards, as the fighting consumes the Milky Way Galaxy, but just in case, we may need to send in a trained scouting party ahead, preferably one that consists mainly of Mecha pilots unless there's reasons for it to be a bad idea.

-Goes to observe the thoughts on this idea-


We could send in the 501st....
iDarthScythe
Javier Cross
iDarthScythe
Javier Cross
iDarthScythe
Javier Cross
Can we all go and find a place to escape from the collateral damages once we pit King Arthur[a descendant of the Olympian Gods, despite not being a demigod, himself!] against Kratos, then?

*Goes to find another galaxy that's safe from such damages*

get back hurr


Yes sir, i was just looking for a way for us to not be killed by the collateral damages, honest.
*Checks the map to find the best place to evacuate everyone else, not just the two people talking, to make sure not too many people die from the destruction of the galaxy*

-studies Javier's map-
hmm..what about this one right here? -points-


-Goes to look at the planet, in question-

It appears to be hospitable enough for everyone on the planet-side to evacuate towards, as the fighting consumes the Milky Way Galaxy, but just in case, we may need to send in a trained scouting party ahead, preferably one that consists mainly of Mecha pilots unless there's reasons for it to be a bad idea.

-Goes to observe the thoughts on this idea-


We could send in the 501st....


That could work, so where is the 501st, exactly, as of right now?
-Goes to watch as the fleet gets ready for evacuation, along with the wildlife and the seeds for the Venus Flytraps and other plants!-
iDarthy's avatar

Desirable Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Javier Cross
iDarthScythe
Javier Cross
iDarthScythe
Javier Cross


Yes sir, i was just looking for a way for us to not be killed by the collateral damages, honest.
*Checks the map to find the best place to evacuate everyone else, not just the two people talking, to make sure not too many people die from the destruction of the galaxy*

-studies Javier's map-
hmm..what about this one right here? -points-


-Goes to look at the planet, in question-

It appears to be hospitable enough for everyone on the planet-side to evacuate towards, as the fighting consumes the Milky Way Galaxy, but just in case, we may need to send in a trained scouting party ahead, preferably one that consists mainly of Mecha pilots unless there's reasons for it to be a bad idea.

-Goes to observe the thoughts on this idea-


We could send in the 501st....


That could work, so where is the 501st, exactly, as of right now?
-Goes to watch as the fleet gets ready for evacuation, along with the wildlife and the seeds for the Venus Flytraps and other plants!-

I believe they are currently returning from a mission on Yavin IV...
-watches the fleet as well-
iDarthScythe
Javier Cross
iDarthScythe
Javier Cross
iDarthScythe
Javier Cross


Yes sir, i was just looking for a way for us to not be killed by the collateral damages, honest.
*Checks the map to find the best place to evacuate everyone else, not just the two people talking, to make sure not too many people die from the destruction of the galaxy*

-studies Javier's map-
hmm..what about this one right here? -points-


-Goes to look at the planet, in question-

It appears to be hospitable enough for everyone on the planet-side to evacuate towards, as the fighting consumes the Milky Way Galaxy, but just in case, we may need to send in a trained scouting party ahead, preferably one that consists mainly of Mecha pilots unless there's reasons for it to be a bad idea.

-Goes to observe the thoughts on this idea-


We could send in the 501st....


That could work, so where is the 501st, exactly, as of right now?
-Goes to watch as the fleet gets ready for evacuation, along with the wildlife and the seeds for the Venus Flytraps and other plants!-

I believe they are currently returning from a mission on Yavin IV...
-watches the fleet as well-


Fair enough, they should get ready to scout the planet that is considered for evacuation, once they get back.
-Observes the fleet, carefully, as everyone gets inside the shuttles-

Good thing we don't have to worry about the fleet falling into black holes, any time soon, considering that the fleet has strong enough parts to escape from them.
iDarthy's avatar

Desirable Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Javier Cross
iDarthScythe
Javier Cross
iDarthScythe
Javier Cross


-Goes to look at the planet, in question-

It appears to be hospitable enough for everyone on the planet-side to evacuate towards, as the fighting consumes the Milky Way Galaxy, but just in case, we may need to send in a trained scouting party ahead, preferably one that consists mainly of Mecha pilots unless there's reasons for it to be a bad idea.

-Goes to observe the thoughts on this idea-


We could send in the 501st....


That could work, so where is the 501st, exactly, as of right now?
-Goes to watch as the fleet gets ready for evacuation, along with the wildlife and the seeds for the Venus Flytraps and other plants!-

I believe they are currently returning from a mission on Yavin IV...
-watches the fleet as well-


Fair enough, they should get ready to scout the planet that is considered for evacuation, once they get back.
-Observes the fleet, carefully, as everyone gets inside the shuttles-

Good thing we don't have to worry about the fleet falling into black holes, any time soon, considering that the fleet has strong enough parts to escape from them.


That is true, friend.

-picks up the radio-

501st..do you read me?
iDarthScythe
Javier Cross
iDarthScythe
Javier Cross
iDarthScythe
Javier Cross


-Goes to look at the planet, in question-

It appears to be hospitable enough for everyone on the planet-side to evacuate towards, as the fighting consumes the Milky Way Galaxy, but just in case, we may need to send in a trained scouting party ahead, preferably one that consists mainly of Mecha pilots unless there's reasons for it to be a bad idea.

-Goes to observe the thoughts on this idea-


We could send in the 501st....


That could work, so where is the 501st, exactly, as of right now?
-Goes to watch as the fleet gets ready for evacuation, along with the wildlife and the seeds for the Venus Flytraps and other plants!-

I believe they are currently returning from a mission on Yavin IV...
-watches the fleet as well-


Fair enough, they should get ready to scout the planet that is considered for evacuation, once they get back.
-Observes the fleet, carefully, as everyone gets inside the shuttles-

Good thing we don't have to worry about the fleet falling into black holes, any time soon, considering that the fleet has strong enough parts to escape from them.


That is true, friend.

-picks up the radio-

501st..do you read me?


-Goes to watch the holovids and other images, while listening to the radio-

So what did they say?
iDarthy's avatar

Desirable Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Javier Cross
iDarthScythe
Javier Cross
iDarthScythe
Javier Cross


That could work, so where is the 501st, exactly, as of right now?
-Goes to watch as the fleet gets ready for evacuation, along with the wildlife and the seeds for the Venus Flytraps and other plants!-

I believe they are currently returning from a mission on Yavin IV...
-watches the fleet as well-


Fair enough, they should get ready to scout the planet that is considered for evacuation, once they get back.
-Observes the fleet, carefully, as everyone gets inside the shuttles-

Good thing we don't have to worry about the fleet falling into black holes, any time soon, considering that the fleet has strong enough parts to escape from them.


That is true, friend.

-picks up the radio-

501st..do you read me?


-Goes to watch the holovids and other images, while listening to the radio-

So what did they say?


They're about to enter the atmosphere...

Shall we brief them about their mission now..or after they land?
iDarthScythe
Javier Cross
iDarthScythe
Javier Cross
iDarthScythe
Javier Cross


That could work, so where is the 501st, exactly, as of right now?
-Goes to watch as the fleet gets ready for evacuation, along with the wildlife and the seeds for the Venus Flytraps and other plants!-

I believe they are currently returning from a mission on Yavin IV...
-watches the fleet as well-


Fair enough, they should get ready to scout the planet that is considered for evacuation, once they get back.
-Observes the fleet, carefully, as everyone gets inside the shuttles-

Good thing we don't have to worry about the fleet falling into black holes, any time soon, considering that the fleet has strong enough parts to escape from them.


That is true, friend.

-picks up the radio-

501st..do you read me?


-Goes to watch the holovids and other images, while listening to the radio-

So what did they say?


They're about to enter the atmosphere...

Shall we brief them about their mission now..or after they land?


Best to let them know, now, in case it could be a trap.
-Goes to watch the image of the Division entering the area-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games