Welcome to Gaia! ::

xFinalStrike
i would say zues.. mrgreen
b***h please its all about Poseidon! All you have to do to own your enemies is by using water, WATER!!!

4,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Would any like to come with me and slap Zeus with a stick? I have lightning proof armor.

For a parent? Athena. I'm smart, have aracnophobia(irrational fear of aracnids), and am good at crafts. My only problem is then I wouldn't have the most awesome family ever. Make it greatgreat-grandparent.
Only Night Sky
I knows shes a virgin,but i WOULD JUST DIE TO BE KID OF HESTIA!
and one time (swear on zeus's fist!) I think I saw a Nereid.

When was the encounter?

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
I'd like Apollo or Hermes for a parent, honestly. They've always been my favorite Gods.

Precious Sweetheart

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
i want athena to be my god parent
We need more plans and ideas.
As for which ones i'd wish if it came down to it, i'd consider Dionysus, but then i'll fear going mad with insanity.

I'd also consider Jupiter Indiges, but if he really did attain godhood, i'd rather not risk royally screwing up his existence, further.

2,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
I'd say either Hestia or Artemis...but since they're virgins...
HERMES FTW!!! ninja rolleyes mrgreen wahmbulance xp
Why?
Coz, one, his kids can steal stuff, two, they're the "jack of all trades", three, they're fast, four, and they can prank biggrin

5,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
I would like to be the daughter of Poseidon!
One reason would be because Percy would be in my cabin! (He's awesome!)
The second reason would be because I would like to play around with water since having water powers is AWESOME!
And the third reason is...
Well, is another reason really needed? whee
I'd love to be the daughter of Zeus or Poseidon. Maybe even Athena . c: & I loved the Percy Jackson Series. :] I liked reading the Red Pyramid and the Lost Hero also. The two new books that sort of relate to them. Although the Red Pyramid is about Egyptian gods and goddesses not Greek . c:
reasons ;
Poseidon - I'd get to play with water and I could heal myself with water (Like Percy did in the Lightning Thief book one of the series.)
Zeus - I'd get to play around with weather and sleep by myself in the cabin at Camp Half-blood, and summon rain or snow, whenever I wanted.
Athena - I'm smart, and I might be into architectural things, such as building, ( Like how Annabeth built the new version of Mount Olympus, in the books, it states that in Titan's Curse, and in The Lost Hero.)
uhmazed
I'd love to be the daughter of Zeus or Poseidon. Maybe even Athena . c: & I loved the Percy Jackson Series. :] I liked reading the Red Pyramid and the Lost Hero also. The two new books that sort of relate to them. Although the Red Pyramid is about Egyptian gods and goddesses not Greek . c:
reasons ;
Poseidon - I'd get to play with water and I could heal myself with water (Like Percy did in the Lightning Thief book one of the series.)
Zeus - I'd get to play around with weather and sleep by myself in the cabin at Camp Half-blood, and summon rain or snow, whenever I wanted.
Athena - I'm smart, and I might be into architectural things, such as building, ( Like how Annabeth built the new version of Mount Olympus, in the books, it states that in Titan's Curse, and in The Lost Hero.)

Poseidon has his worthwhile moments, no doubt about that.
I wonder if Percy could regenerate from his injuries in the fashion of Wolverine, after what happened in the final book of his own story arc?

Is this due to reasons connected with Percy's 1st Cousin Jason and how his half-brothers essentially ancestored a lot of people(including but not limiting to Hercules ancestoring the Spartans and Macedonians, while the likes of his half-brother Dardanus ancestored Aphrodite's prototype half-mortal son, Aeneas of Troy, whom in turn may have co-ancestored some of the guys of the Round Table?

Athena is a brain-baby who can now generate brain-babies.
Poseidon, Athena, maybe Aphrodite because some of her demigod children have the power to charmspeak or whatever it was
Sushi Chica_737
Poseidon, Athena, maybe Aphrodite because some of her demigod children have the power to charmspeak or whatever it was

Don't forget that some of her half-mortal children can also be badasses in the front-lines, even if they're not paternally ancestored by Zeus(I would recommend cutting Aeneas of Troy some amount of slack, since he was a super-prototype of a half-mortal child of Aphrodite, from the ancient times, but the others would be a case of your mileage may vary!)

Liberal Fatcat

5,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
I loved the series, although I have yet to finish the last book. And the movie wasn't as great as I expected, but no movie, is,

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff