Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omg.
Patricia Briggs is doing the final signing of the tour today. I called the bookstore its at and ordered 4 books to be signed and shipped to me!

10,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
stacy_medina
Omg.
Patricia Briggs is doing the final signing of the tour today. I called the bookstore its at and ordered 4 books to be signed and shipped to me!

Wahhh!
So jelly!
She only had one CA stop on this tour but it was like, an hour and a half away and the day of my sister's bday so I really couldn't go. :c

But when she was doing the Silver Borne signing tour, I was able to go to a signing, that was pretty sweet. She read a chapter or two from the book, and then did a Q&A session and then signing/pics.

But omg FB was so amazing. Now I want new Mercy already.. And a new Anna book
-corner of woe-

Death To Clowns 05
stacy_medina
Omg.

Wahhh!
So jelly!
She only had one CA stop on this tour but it was like, an hour and a half away and the day of my sister's bday so I really couldn't go. :c

But when she was doing the Silver Borne signing tour, I was able to go to a signing, that was pretty sweet. She read a chapter or two from the book, and then did a Q&A session and then signing/pics.

-corner of woe-

I ordered Hob's Bargain, Iron Kissed, Moon Called, and Cry Wolf. I wanted Raven's Shadow and On the Prowl but they didn't have them. They are even going to be personalized!

10,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Love Machine 150
stacy_medina
Death To Clowns 05
stacy_medina
Omg.

Wahhh!
So jelly!

-corner of woe-

I ordered Hob's Bargain, Iron Kissed, Moon Called, and Cry Wolf. I wanted Raven's Shadow and On the Prowl but they didn't have them. They are even going to be personalized!

Awesome!
Raven's Shadow I believe is the only other non Mercy/Anna book I've read so far from Briggs.
Death To Clowns 05
stacy_medina
Death To Clowns 05
stacy_medina
Omg.

Wahhh!
So jelly!

-corner of woe-

Awesome!
Raven's Shadow I believe is the only other non Mercy/Anna book I've read so far from Briggs.
I've read most of her other books except maybe two of her Sianam series. I really loved Hob's Bargain, I think it was one of the first ebooks I ever bought.
YES!!! I heart the MT series!!!! I plan to reread all the books before Frost Burn

Romantic Shapeshifter

frost burned...was AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!

10,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Love Machine 150
Knight Wolfe

Hehehe
Yes. Yes it was
:3
What was your favorite part?

Romantic Shapeshifter

Death To Clowns 05
Knight Wolfe

Hehehe
Yes. Yes it was
:3
What was your favorite part?

ugh i have to narrow it down?
i dont think i can
i loved the entire book, the fact that she did a darker side to stefan
the fact that wolfe was in it (he is so awsome and so evil at the same time)
and we got to see more of tad
i cant give a fave spot i loved it all lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas