Taylonn
Order of the books.
Refer to posts #3 and #5.

Green Ladykiller

Anjoulie
Taylonn
Order of the books.
Refer to posts #3 and #5.

The wall of text is confusing. I just wanted some clarification. Thanks anyways!

Floppy Waffles

Taylonn
Order of the books.
        Green Rider
        First Rider's Call
        High King's Tomb
        Blackveil
        Mirror Sight
        (:

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I've still not read Blackveil! But I'm trying to before Mirror Sight comes out. I heard it's going to enrage me though...

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Anjoulie
I've only read the first one back when it was new. When I found out there were sequels I decided to wait until she gets closer to finishing the series so I won't keep forgetting what happened in the previous volumes.
There are going to be eight of them, right?

rrhnhkrtghn
If I can afford it, I am going to buy her first book. The covers are fantastic ^^ LOL I judge a book by its cover then I read the summary sweatdrop I probably miss out on a lot of great books that way. What's the story for this series? Spoiler free if possible 3nodding

I like the British covers even better. ^^

Reading the first book hasn't left me with a clue as to why the horses on those covers are winged tho.
But I still like the design.

Don't know if anyone's answered this but I think it's because it's the insignia of the Green Riders. The brooch is of a winged horse...hence the winged horses on the cover. Though I'm hoping we're going to see some horses fly before the end of the series.

Magnetic Phantom

Strangerthan
Don't know if anyone's answered this but I think it's because it's the insignia of the Green Riders. The brooch is of a winged horse...hence the winged horses on the cover. Though I'm hoping we're going to see some horses fly before the end of the series.

Yeah, that makes sense. It's been quite a while since I've read that book. o.o
Awh, I'm hoping we won't see that. Not in those books at least.

Floppy Waffles

Strangerthan
I've still not read Blackveil! But I'm trying to before Mirror Sight comes out. I heard it's going to enrage me though...
        yes.
        though it was inevitable, it still infuriated me. Well, more than one thing did. I mean, it is a love hate relationship with this book. D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff