Welcome to Gaia! ::

Looking for a little help...
I read a book in the early to mid 90's that I'd like to find and re-read. I was younger (too young to have been reading this book) and can't remember any detail that would help me search for this book. Here's what I know:

1. I recall that the book started out with a meteor shower which somehow turned people into werewolves.

2. The word Blood and or Moon may have been in the title... obviously this doesn't help when trying to find a specific book in the werewolf genre since a vast majority of the titles have one of these words...

3. The rest of the book was a post-apocalyptic style thriller with humans trying to survive in a world overrun with these werewolf creatures.

4. I also recall a detail that the werewolves would stack their victims' skulls in pyramid shaped piles for some reason.

5. This book would be in the MATURE category for sure.

This was a grocery store throw away novel, and is probably out of print. I just wish I could find some acknowledgement that it even existed, or any info that would help me get closer to finding a copy.

Thanks in advance for any info, and sorry if I've hijacked a thread or broke any rules, I've been googling like mad today to try and track this book down and I found my way here.
Gemini42
Looking for a little help...
I read a book in the early to mid 90's that I'd like to find and re-read. I was younger (too young to have been reading this book) and can't remember any detail that would help me search for this book. Here's what I know:

1. I recall that the book started out with a meteor shower which somehow turned people into werewolves.

2. The word Blood and or Moon may have been in the title... obviously this doesn't help when trying to find a specific book in the werewolf genre since a vast majority of the titles have one of these words...

3. The rest of the book was a post-apocalyptic style thriller with humans trying to survive in a world overrun with these werewolf creatures.

4. I also recall a detail that the werewolves would stack their victims' skulls in pyramid shaped piles for some reason.

5. This book would be in the MATURE category for sure.

This was a grocery store throw away novel, and is probably out of print. I just wish I could find some acknowledgement that it even existed, or any info that would help me get closer to finding a copy.

Thanks in advance for any info, and sorry if I've hijacked a thread or broke any rules, I've been googling like mad today to try and track this book down and I found my way here.
Man. I have no idea. If I come across it, I'll let you know.
Not sure if its already been mentioned but Kelley Armstrong has another book Men of the Otherworld based on Clay's life.
Saccharine Reminiscence
Not sure if its already been mentioned but Kelley Armstrong has another book Men of the Otherworld based on Clay's life.
Thank you! I forgot about that.
the secret handbook of the werewolf, not sure who its by, I saw it once in a library and never saw it again

Familiar Member

10,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I didn't know werewolves were all that popular by themselves.
ryokomayuka
To tell you the truth, they still aren't. There are probably 25x more vampire novels for every werewolf novel out there.

Familiar Member

10,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Rabid Nozomi
ryokomayuka
To tell you the truth, they still aren't. There are probably 25x more vampire novels for every werewolf novel out there.

Probably because unlike vampires there haven't been a Dracula like novel for Werewolves. There has been a movie but no novels.
ryokomayuka
Rabid Nozomi
ryokomayuka
Probably because unlike vampires there haven't been a Dracula like novel for Werewolves. There has been a movie but no novels.
Could be. The oldest werewolf novel I have read is from 1904 and it's by Alexandre Dumas.
I suppose this is the wrong place, but has anyone seen the movie Dog Soldiers?
jager00x
I suppose this is the wrong place, but has anyone seen the movie Dog Soldiers?
You're right, this is the wrong place. Movies go in the "Entertainment Discussion" general forum.

And no, I haven't. D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces