Welcome to Gaia! ::

I wanted to make notice of a brand new series out there in the literary world. The debut novel Spellbound: Dawn of Destiny written by new author, Angela Baker was officially released to the public on May 21st.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Formidable and telling, this fantasy blends romance with an erstwhile sense of justice, truth, and empowerment. Written for young adults, Spellbound: Dawn of Destiny is a timeless tale of fantasy and romance. With a tremendous sense of hope and an adventurous spirit, this epic debut teaches readers to keep their minds open and their hearts pure.

With a restless soul, Aurora Phoenix is a young woman on a mission. Along with five others, she is a Chosen One, said by her people to be born when the world needs them. Part warrior, part protector the group must learn to hone their special skills to ultimately save the kingdom against warring marauders.

Bold and breathtaking, newcomer Angela Baker introduces a world where all power must come from within. First in a series, Spellbound: Dawn of Destiny is a wildly original introduction to a land where magic collides with power in the never-ending battle that pits good against evil.

Dawn of Destiny, is published by BookSurge Publishing company and can be found on Amazon.com

User Image

The author makes herself available to readers and is always able and willing to answer questions though most have already been answered at the Spellbound Message Forum where you can chat with not only her but the cover artist, Jessica Segaard, as well.

This series has been compared to the likes of Harry Potter or novels written by the author L.J. Smith and has had some fairly decent revews about the plot thus far from those who have already read it. I wonder if anyone else here has read this first book to the series and what was thought of it?
I want to thank you for posting this for me. I have been wanting to get something up but was unsure just how to get the post together. You did a marvelous job with it, thank you heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff