Welcome to Gaia! ::

A lot of people told me that it was really good.
I checked it out and was a little disappointed, to be honest. I only read a few pages, so maybe later on it gets better. x3 Can't judge a book if I haven't read half of it, right? Haha.

5,850 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
I know. It would be amazing if the last book came out already, but sadly, it doesn't come out until August, I believe. I pretty much love the series though. It's pretty amazing. smile
Honestly all these books were amazing. Yeah if you lost interest they seemed boring and redundant but they all tied up again pretty much a big collision course of epic XD. All the losse ends came back and pretty much made a big knot

Divine Nymph

12,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
WereVamp_Princess
I know. It would be amazing if the last book came out already, but sadly, it doesn't come out until August, I believe. I pretty much love the series though. It's pretty amazing. smile

aye it comes out August 6th i believe.

5,850 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
ElectricBeat
WereVamp_Princess

aye it comes out August 6th i believe.

Oh ok. Thanks. smile

Super Smoker

ElectricBeat
I can't wait till the last book is out biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
I seriously love this series XD
The way it's written is really cool. It's like the character is writing in a journal while speaking to the reader XD

OMGEE OMGEE OMGEE'
Fang or Dylan?

Divine Nymph

12,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Unpromised Secrets
ElectricBeat
The way it's written is really cool. It's like the character is writing in a journal while speaking to the reader XD

OMGEE OMGEE OMGEE'
Fang or Dylan?

FANG. for reasons unknown to me..i really dislike Dylan.

Super Smoker

ElectricBeat
Unpromised Secrets
ElectricBeat

OMGEE OMGEE OMGEE'
Fang or Dylan?

IKR!!! Patterson petter make max and fang end up together or else i'll die. I HATE MAYA SO MUCH IT KILLS ME!

Shy Pal

I'd probably like it better if the females from their flock weren't so annoying, and Mary Sues.
But, to it's credit, the first book was pretty good, paced and such.

Divine Nymph

12,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Unpromised Secrets
ElectricBeat
Unpromised Secrets
ElectricBeat

OMGEE OMGEE OMGEE'
Fang or Dylan?

IKR!!! Patterson petter make max and fang end up together or else i'll die. I HATE MAYA SO MUCH IT KILLS ME!

OH MY GRACIOUS ME TOO D: i hate how she joined Fang's new flock thingy. my friend and i are in an ongoing argument whether fang is a jerk or not and thats one of my reasons...MAYA.

Divine Nymph

12,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
FiendishxThingy
I'd probably like it better if the females from their flock weren't so annoying, and Mary Sues.

what's a Mary Sue?

Shy Pal

ElectricBeat
FiendishxThingy

what's a Mary Sue?

A female character who is so perfect that she is annoying. I take it a tinsy bit back, I don't mind Nudge.

Divine Nymph

12,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
FiendishxThingy
ElectricBeat
FiendishxThingy

what's a Mary Sue?

A female character who is so perfect that she is annoying. I take it a tinsy bit back, I don't mind Nudge.

aaah you have a point there...except Angel isn't really one..she's kinda twisted.
I did really enjoy the first one, but I have to admit that I've kind of lost interest in the series. It just felt like it was going downhill after the first one. The fourth one completely flopped for me and I couldn't bring myself to read the others after that one. I do think that James Patterson is a good writer, I just feel like he lost his touch with this particular series after awhile.

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
I've read them all except Never More.I CAN'T WAIT.personally, I believe that Max would go good with anyone except Iggy.I am a huge freaking Iggy fangirl.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff