• First step to fame 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Salaura
ElectricBeat
Salaura
ElectricBeat
Salaura

and she showed up in, what, the second book? That's five books where we see hide nor feather of her. To me, that's too little too late.

in a different book thought didn't it say that all the previous genetic expireaments got killed?

I believe so, yes in SWAOES, and yet Max's clone re-appears in Angel?
Like I said above, too many plotholes to hold my suspension of disbelief.

yeah after you said that i realized that my disbelief that theres an evil thing out there that wants to destroy us all kinda dissappeared and i just wanted to see what happened to Max and Fang XD

and I don't care.

allright
I know what you mean!!! I freaking love this series but I don't want it to end!!!! If Fang and Max aren't together, I'm going to be SO pissed!!!! scream

Divine Nymph

12,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
IggyxNoir
I know what you mean!!! I freaking love this series but I don't want it to end!!!! If Fang and Max aren't together, I'm going to be SO pissed!!!! scream

omj I KNOW!!!! i really want them to be togetherrrr >.<
how many of the book have you read?
I have the pleasure having read all of them so far, and owning all the novels and mangas. xd
Ikr these books are so good

Divine Nymph

12,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
IggyxNoir
I have the pleasure having read all of them so far, and owning all the novels and mangas. xd

GOOD cause i wanted to say something but i didn't want to spoil it.
i was really really really REALLY mad when Fang left -__- i wanted to kick him.

Dapper Poster

It's written horribly.

Divine Nymph

12,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Zlae
It's written horribly.

explain

Malevolent Firestarter

★★☆

I enjoyed the first book, but haven't gotten around to reading the others yet. It's an easy read that makes it a good book to read on a busy day because if you have to put it down, it's easy enough to pick it back up and not be lost as to what was happening before.

"Live each day as if you're
the protagonist of the Earth."

Angelic Vampire

12,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Survivor 150
IggyxNoir

Exactly. 3nodding

Edgy Fairy

19,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
  • The Edgiest 250
I love this series! I'm on Saving the World at the moment.
I, personally, really enjoyed the first arc though I was let down a little by the third book. The ones that came after that let me down however I continued reading it because nonetheless I was still hooked on this series. I'm sad that they pushed the due date back.... now it's a day before my birthday ):
I loved the series at first, but then it just started to run on... I also was disappointed in their fate to save the world being environmental. Not that it's bad to treat the environment well, it just wasn't what I was expecting.
I think after the first three or four books the series could've ended.

Divine Nymph

12,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Manga N Anime girl
I loved the series at first, but then it just started to run on... I also was disappointed in their fate to save the world being environmental. Not that it's bad to treat the environment well, it just wasn't what I was expecting.
I think after the first three or four books the series could've ended.

yeah i know what you mean. the environmental thing that started to go on just became a little annoying.

1,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
The first one was fantastic, most of the others were good, but by the time it got to Angel, it sucked. Which was depressing because I was obsessed with the first three books.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff