Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
Neuromancer by William Gibson.
The Da Vinci Code...
Mine was eldest
hmm.. i can't remember.. i think it was harry potter and the half blood prince domokun
The last book I bought was called The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde.
Chocobo Princess
I, too, get most of my reading material from a local public library. The most recent book I bought (from a used book shop, of course) is Winter's Tale, by Mark Helprin. This is an amazing tale which more people should read. What is it about? It is difficult to distil the brilliance...

It has a likeable main character who has a quest, and a white horse, and several people who move to the city because of their dreams, and snow, and ice, and winter, and bridges...

Give it a try. I think you'll like it.

sounds interesting * goes to add it to should read it list*
I try to get all of my books from the library instead of buying them, but if I remember correctly the last time I bought books I got the latest volumes of Tsubasa and xxxHolic and a book of M.C. Escher's art. Very cool.
Beauty and Sadness by Yasunari Kawabata, although I haven't yet found time to read it.
Christ the Lord by Anne Rice (For my mommy's birthday present) and The Magician's Nephew by CS Lewis. 3nodding
To kill a mockingbird. and guide to tarots
the last book i bought was harry potter and the half-blood prince.
i didn't really buy them but i got them for christmas but i did choose them: the vampire chronicles from anne rice, runes of the earth from anne rice, and 4 books in dutch
Last book I bought is Memoirs of a Geisha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff