• Gaian 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
Null

Lonely Zealot

10,225 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
I did a Prologue to the whole thing before reading the Prologue of book one last night. Probably doing Chapter 1 here in a bit. biggrin

Lonely Zealot

10,225 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
Up to Chapter 3 now. Chapter 4 slated for some time today.

Lonely Zealot

10,225 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
Gonna be working on chapter 6 tonight. Eventually.
Ive read your prologue re-cap, I do agree its very interesting on the whole similar thing. I must admit i never put 2 and 2 together when it came to rands shadowspawn lightning and Lews therins mass murder.... very nice insight.

Lonely Zealot

10,225 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
XThe PumpkingX
Ive read your prologue re-cap, I do agree its very interesting on the whole similar thing. I must admit i never put 2 and 2 together when it came to rands shadowspawn lightning and Lews therins mass murder.... very nice insight.

Hey, thanks!

I'm up to chapter 7, now. Just finished it not too long ago, actually. Unfortunately, I'm not far enough in where I get to dissect something every page. Soon, though. Hopefully.
Serif Marak
XThe PumpkingX

Hey, thanks!

I'm up to chapter 7, now. Just finished it not too long ago, actually. Unfortunately, I'm not far enough in where I get to dissect something every page. Soon, though. Hopefully.
honestly when i was doing a verbal discusion version of this it wasnt till the 2nd or 3rd book that it was a every page dissection

Lonely Zealot

10,225 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
XThe PumpkingX
Serif Marak
XThe PumpkingX

Hey, thanks!

honestly when i was doing a verbal discusion version of this it wasnt till the 2nd or 3rd book that it was a every page dissection

Don't make me cry.... lol
Xd just depends on what you are discussing and if your doing it using the knowledge from later books. Our verbal one was a spoiler free one since some of the readers were not as far in the series

Lonely Zealot

10,225 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
XThe PumpkingX
Xd just depends on what you are discussing and if your doing it using the knowledge from later books. Our verbal one was a spoiler free one since some of the readers were not as far in the series

Oh no, this is packed with spoilers. I thought that the reference to the Stone of Tear would have given that away. >.<

Lonely Zealot

10,225 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
Working on Chapter 10 right now. biggrin

Lonely Zealot

10,225 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
Chapter 11 went up last night. Chapter 12 to follow today.

Lonely Zealot

10,225 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
Chapter 14 went up last night.

Lonely Zealot

10,225 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
Chapter 17 will go up today.