Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which one do you like best to encounter in a book?

Vampires 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 4 ]
Zombies 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 2 ]
Werewolves 0.1 10.0% [ 3 ]
Centaurs 0.033333333333333 3.3% [ 1 ]
Fairies 0.1 10.0% [ 3 ]
Immortals 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Hobbits 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Elves 0.1 10.0% [ 3 ]
Dwarves 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Not Listed 0.46666666666667 46.7% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
< 1 2 3

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Nothing in particular. When I read fantasy books I pay more attention to battle scenes than the mythical creatures.
PaintingPurpleFlowers
I love elves, but I've never come across a book about them. emotion_8c I also like ghosts, but I've never read a book that was actually about ghosts, the ones I've read were all scary ghost stories..And, of course, vampires. I've read plenty of vampire books. I enjoy the old ones a lot more, though. For the most part vampire books these days--pardon the pun--suck.

I think that The Forgotten Realms: The Legend of Drizzt series by R.A. Salvatore follows a dark elf. I have never read it, mind. Just heard of the series through a book on writing fantasy.

I have read at least one book within memory that told a story from the ghost's perspective, though it was more of a children's book and I read it so many years ago that its title escapes me. Only vague pictures and a lingering taste of its story still resides within my mind's eye. I know it is out there, but where or even how you could find it continues to elude me.
Ping of Death
Nothing in particular. When I read fantasy books I pay more attention to battle scenes than the mythical creatures.

Interesting. Very interesting indeed!

Questionable Streaker

I like to read about fantasy creatures who don't fall in love with tstl protagonists.
Werewolves and fey
have been my thing this year
but I would love to see more books
about others.....
I love to read about vampires, elves, fairies, dragons and witches/wizards.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff