Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Gekko

But I dont have much time sad just read before, and i want to continue reading, but when i read for to long i get a headache : sad (

I must finish reading all my books before holidays start.. before i get addicted to xbox sad

Bashful Gekko

before holiday homework crying
I know how you feel... I have all this homework, but my Edgar Allen Poe book is looking so good, just lying on my shelf...
I understand the feeling, right now I have a bunch of homework that is due tomorrow but I just keep eyeing the book I'm reading.

Popular Tipper

9,850 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
good luck to you all hope you can get some reading done soon

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Time management. I can do it even if I have to work 6 days a week and divide the little time I have for all my hobbies, reading included.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
I know how you feel, right now I am experiencing something similar. It feels like I have too much to do, so there is no time for me to go to the library to find some books to read.

However, hopefully now that things are winding down I can use my time management and make at least an hour for reading sometime.

Bashful Gekko

TickTock1
I know how you feel... I have all this homework, but my Edgar Allen Poe book is looking so good, just lying on my shelf...

D: u must finished ur hw! and read read read!!

Bashful Gekko

Ping of Death
Time management. I can do it even if I have to work 6 days a week and divide the little time I have for all my hobbies, reading included.

I suck at time management razz i just csnt find time. Even though im on gaia now, i could be reading, but i so sleept from school D:

Bashful Gekko

Tsuki_Kirkland
I know how you feel, right now I am experiencing something similar. It feels like I have too much to do, so there is no time for me to go to the library to find some books to read.

However, hopefully now that things are winding down I can use my time management and make at least an hour for reading sometime.

Yeah that would be good ^_^ ah have fun xDD

Bashful Gekko

music-fan4
good luck to you all hope you can get some reading done soon

Thaannkyyou razz

I have so much holiday hw! Im going to try do it within a week or two so i can relax for the other 6 weeks ^^ and read and have time for xbox and lazy time ^^

Bashful Gekko

Xxout_of_reachxX
I understand the feeling, right now I have a bunch of homework that is due tomorrow but I just keep eyeing the book I'm reading.

sad ( what year are you?

Timely Traveler

20,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Eh, just don't do your homework. Makes for much more reading time! wink
The Wandering Yellow Bird
Xxout_of_reachxX

sad ( what year are you?

I'm a first year at university.

Eloquent Sophomore

8,975 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Everyone's missing the obvious.
Read at mealtime!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items