Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Gaian

Animorphs?

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
I remember the television show but I never read the books. I am now trying to collect them if I see them in second-hand shops I only have 3 so far. sweatdrop

Familiar Gaian

n o i r i s t
I remember the television show but I never read the books. I am now trying to collect them if I see them in second-hand shops I only have 3 so far. sweatdrop

ah, going to see if the episodes are on youtube

7,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
Frank Fern
Animorphs?

My brother read a chapter of one of the books then turned retard and said book are stupid and evil. at like 10 years old.

I watched some of the show read some of the books but they are really hard to find.

Familiar Gaian

Tobio Aluka
Frank Fern
Animorphs?

My brother read a chapter of one of the books then turned retard and said book are stupid and evil. at like 10 years old.

I watched some of the show read some of the books but they are really hard to find.

yea pretty hard to find

Unbeatable Seeker

10,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Frank Fern
Animorphs?

I love that!
I wish I could read all the series, unfortunately, our school library's Animorphs aren't complete emo

Familiar Gaian

Regine Masilang
Frank Fern
Animorphs?

I love that!
I wish I could read all the series, unfortunately, our school library's Animorphs aren't complete emo

nuuuu

Unbeatable Seeker

10,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Frank Fern
Regine Masilang
Frank Fern
Animorphs?

I love that!

nuuuu

gonk
I actually got addicted to it that I read all the Animorph books in our library emotion_dowant

Shadowy Rogue

12,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The world is not beautiful

Yup, loved them in grade school. I kind of want to pick them up and read them again sometime for nostalgia's sake.

Therefore it is.

Familiar Gaian

Regine Masilang
Frank Fern
Regine Masilang
Frank Fern
Animorphs?

I love that!

nuuuu

gonk
I actually got addicted to it that I read all the Animorph books in our library emotion_dowant

nuuuu

Rainbow Unicorn

Ohgod the books, I loved them xD Kind of hard to get your hands on nowadays though, wish I could've read it again, they were awesome.

Familiar Gaian

Unnamed Amethyst
Ohgod the books, I loved them xD Kind of hard to get your hands on nowadays though, wish I could've read it again, they were awesome.

found a few at book bug

Rainbow Unicorn

Frank Fern
Unnamed Amethyst

found a few at book bug
Lucky. Well some might have them, but if you go to like your closest library, nah.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff