Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loiterer

my bf will buy me two, can you recommend any of them?
I have played the first two

Beloved Ladykiller

14,425 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • First step to fame 200
I've got them all the way up to Revelations, and I highly enjoyed them! I'd recommend playing more of the games if you get an opportunity.

I still need to grab the books for 3 and on but totally forgot..

emotion_yatta

Loiterer

Azial
I've got them all the way up to Revelations, and I highly enjoyed them! I'd recommend playing more of the games if you get an opportunity.

emotion_yatta
the games are so expensive and i dont have an job sad

Beloved Ladykiller

14,425 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • First step to fame 200
Sahloknir
Azial

emotion_yatta
Ahh, monies

The older ones shouldn't be too bad sad

Loiterer

Azial
Sahloknir
Azial

emotion_yatta
Ahh, monies

i tried the liberations demo nd i rly liked it
2 bad unity won't come on ps3, cuz i suck at pc games cry

Beloved Ladykiller

14,425 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • First step to fame 200
Sahloknir
Azial
Sahloknir
Azial

emotion_yatta
Ahh, monies

i tried the liberations demo nd i rly liked it
2 bad unity won't come on ps3, cuz i suck at pc games cry
Rogue will

cool

Shy Dragon

24,065 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
i have all but black flag. they are literally exactly the game in book form. same lines, same everything. they are ok. i get them mostly because it makes my hubby happy. except the one with connar. that book follows his dad( whose name escapes me at the moment) and only switches to connar's point of view at the very end. there is also no mention of Desmond or any of the now time stuff. all in all i'd give the books on a whole a C+. hope this helps!

Eloquent Sophomore

8,975 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
I'd suggest unity, so you don't have to buy an xbone or a piss poor to play it.

Seriously ubisoft, y u no port?
lividdarkangel800
i have all but black flag. they are literally exactly the game in book form. same lines, same everything. they are ok. i get them mostly because it makes my hubby happy. except the one with connar. that book follows his dad( whose name escapes me at the moment) and only switches to connar's point of view at the very end. there is also no mention of Desmond or any of the now time stuff. all in all i'd give the books on a whole a C+. hope this helps!

That one with Connor's dad is interesting, I wanna give reading it a try sometime.

Shy Dragon

24,065 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Javier Cross
lividdarkangel800

That one with Connor's dad is interesting, I wanna give reading it a try sometime.

it is. i was reading it as my hubby was playing and he was always asking where i was in the book and always looked confused when i told him. then we figured out it was a different story line.
lividdarkangel800
Javier Cross
lividdarkangel800

it is. i was reading it as my hubby was playing and he was always asking where i was in the book and always looked confused when i told him. then we figured out it was a different story line.

Happening at the same time as a lot of the events in Assassin's Creed 3 are transpiring.

Shy Dragon

24,065 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Javier Cross
lividdarkangel800
Javier Cross
lividdarkangel800

Happening at the same time as a lot of the events in Assassin's Creed 3 are transpiring.

yep. it was fun him playing as i was reading.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff