GOLD 0.28846153846154 28.8% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 104 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 178 179 180 > >> >>> »|

11,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
BRILLIANT!
... well start on the small scale, make friends read, then there friends then the WHOLE WORLD! muhahahahahah!

11,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100

Valiant Jackling

haha. Sounds like we're trying to start a cult following XD

11,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
Erailea
haha. Sounds like we're trying to start a cult following XD
Cults are good .. they give you money and you can make them do crazy thing ... I would settle for 1/8 the fanbase a book like twilight has, I just wants people to love these book and for them to be a BIT mainstream ... but only a bit!!

Valiant Jackling

ya, fan girls who foam at the mouth and run around screaming "(such and such a character) is mine!!!! NO ONE can touch him. MINE!!!!!!" are completely uncool.

Valiant Jackling

I'm really hoping this next book comes out in the next year to year and a half gonk

11,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
That would be fantastic, I want her to write quickly!!! ... or at least update more for often <3

11,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100

11,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
Twiganut
That would be fantastic, I want her to write quickly!!! ... or at least update more for often <3

how about both? XD

11,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
Karigan Galadheon
Twiganut

how about both? XD
well I was thinking about this and her first book came out in 1998, then her second in 2003 and that was 5 years
then the third came out in 2007 and that is only 4 year ... meaning she is writing FASTER! hopefully we get the next one in 2010 to continue the trend yep!
... but there is SOO much I want to happen in the next book but I know a lot won't be resolved since she is writing a 5th book!

11,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
she is writing a weeeeee bit faster I suppose <.<
Karigan Galadheon

Well with the success of the books so far its probably helped her have more time to write and encouraged her... ~~possible train of thought~~ "Yay, people like my books let's see if I can't keep up the good work ^_^" (that was pathetically silly on my part >.< )

I have to admit I hadn't quite realized when each of the books had come out. Well at least the first two. I picked up Green Rider well after it had been mass produced in paperback and First Rider's Call sunk up on me... saw it on a bookshelf and was what the heck, there's a second one. I found out the third one was coming - or rather that I found her website - about 2 years before it came out... good grief I was so excited and couldn't wait >.< hence why I have the first two in paperback and the third hard bound.

Oops, I was rambling. >.<

*starts muttering/singing*

"Great heart, stout heart
Strong and bold,
Molten and fiery
Cast in a mold

The winged horse emerges
Iron and cold,
The mage smith bids it
To choose and hold

A Rider's true heart
It shall seek,
Great heart, stout heart
Strong and bold
"

~~an invisible cookie for the one who can tell which book that shows up in and who's singing it... >.<

edit~ I've decided to re-read The High King's Tomb for the... ah, I've lost tack of how many times I've read it... is that a bad thing?
SableDreamer
Karigan Galadheon

Well with the success of the books so far its probably helped her have more time to write and encouraged her... ~~possible train of thought~~ "Yay, people like my books let's see if I can't keep up the good work ^_^" (that was pathetically silly on my part >.< )

I have to admit I hadn't quite realized when each of the books had come out. Well at least the first two. I picked up Green Rider well after it had been mass produced in paperback and First Rider's Call sunk up on me... saw it on a bookshelf and was what the heck, there's a second one. I found out the third one was coming - or rather that I found her website - about 2 years before it came out... good grief I was so excited and couldn't wait >.< hence why I have the first two in paperback and the third hard bound.

Oops, I was rambling. >.<

*starts muttering/singing*

"Great heart, stout heart
Strong and bold,
Molten and fiery
Cast in a mold

The winged horse emerges
Iron and cold,
The mage smith bids it
To choose and hold

A Rider's true heart
It shall seek,
Great heart, stout heart
Strong and bold
"

~~an invisible cookie for the one who can tell which book that shows up in and who's singing it... >.<

edit~ I've decided to re-read The High King's Tomb for the... ah, I've lost tack of how many times I've read it... is that a bad thing?

-.- First Rider's Call

*munches on invisible cookie*

Here's another. Captain Mapstone's nickname for young Prince Zachary is _____.

Cupcake to the person who answers first.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff