What animal BEST describes A Black Shield

Stalking Jungle Cats (ex Panthers) 0.25961538461538 26.0% [ 27 ]
Fierce and Loyal Wolves 0.42307692307692 42.3% [ 44 ]
Other - explain in thread 0.028846153846154 2.9% [ 3 ]
GOLD 0.28846153846154 28.8% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 104 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 174 175 176 177 ... 178 179 180 > »|

I'm sorry to hear about your vest. That stinks! =(
I really hope you get it for CC, though.

And hey, you could always just wear it around the house for kicks. 8D

Do we get pictures of your bracers???

I'm sure you'd do fine! It sounds like fun, actually. You'd get into the swing of things and gone would be your wallflower days! ^___^

. . . I wonder what would happen if we ever arranged a GR LARP? Madness. Madness would ensue. O_O

So how has everyone been? Sorry I've been a bit absent, school started and kind of flattened me into a pancake. . .

Greedy Fatcat

IF WE DO A RIDER LARP, I WANT TO BE A WEAPON PLEDGE.

Just saying.

Too tired right now to really respond... Later. Lol.

Valiant Jackling

Lol. A GR LARP would be pretty epic xd

Bracers!

User Image

User Image

Things i didn't know about bracers - there are different designs for where the lace should go. These ones, according to the woman who made and sold them to me, were designed to have the lacing on the side of the arm. I always thought they tied at the top xD

Aaand... if I don't get my jerkin by the end of the week I'm calling next Monday... this is week two since i last called... and it's getting closer and closer to coming con. Fortunately It's still 4 weeks away, but I'm going to be exceedingly nervous if its not here within two weeks of con...

Dapper Gekko

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hi Green Rider fans! I'm so excited to see more people that love the series. biggrin

Those bracers are FANTASTIC. I love going to Ren faires. One of my guilty little pleasures. lol

To brighten everyone's day, here's another GR5 snippet that KB posted on her facebook yesterday!

"The scything moon is held captive in the prison of forgotten days."

Valiant Jackling

Hey blackfadedvelvet, welcome to our quirky thread biggrin

To break up the merriment a bit though... I'm about to have a heart attack and die because of this stupid jerkin gonk

edit: OK, feeling slightly better. Its supposed to be shipped out soon... won't feel grad until it gets here though

Valiant Jackling

*sits back and twiddles thumbs*

Comic Con in t-minus 3 weeks...well, 3 weeks and 2 days, to be precise...

Valiant Jackling

It's so quiet in there... O.O

*can hear the crickets*

Hope everyone is having a safe message run!
*drags self in* Riders, quick! Run while you still can! They're coming . . . the dreaded mid-terms!
*dies*

Sorry I've been absent. School has been . . . insane. It's breaking my brain this semester. Hopefully I'll be active again once mid-terms are over. If not, I'll see you guys in December.

I miss you all!

Greedy Fatcat

School is insane. -_-

Hope everyone's well!

Dapper Gekko

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Good luck with midterms everyone!! biggrin

Valiant Jackling

Good luck to all you guys in school!

And I'll post pictures of Weapon cosplay when I get a chance to get in full garb. I gots ma jerkin today heart

11,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
Erailea
Good luck to all you guys in school!

And I'll post pictures of Weapon cosplay when I get a chance to get in full garb. I gots ma jerkin today heart
yes! yes you do!

also it IS to quite here - I am sad to say gaia and I have been drifting apart these last few years ... I barely check in now!

Greedy Fatcat

I have an Estora avi. Just sayin'.
And it is Beeeeyooooooteeeeful. <3

It has gotten quiet. I'd been trying to check in once a week or so, but school is quote literally insane this semester.

I will check back when I can.

Miss you guys!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas