Welcome to Gaia! ::

What animal BEST describes A Black Shield

Stalking Jungle Cats (ex Panthers) 0.25961538461538 26.0% [ 27 ]
Fierce and Loyal Wolves 0.42307692307692 42.3% [ 44 ]
Other - explain in thread 0.028846153846154 2.9% [ 3 ]
GOLD 0.28846153846154 28.8% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 104 ]

Semester finally over! Yay! *throws confetti* Had to write a short story for my Final so I ventured into the Victorian/Steampunk realm. Still waiting on grades though... *crosses fingers* sweatdrop
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This just in: Candace is a Weapon!

Anyways.

Greeting from N'awlins! It's so cool here. I bought clothes, met clowns, learned new ways to cuss, and ate foooooooooooood. <3
Laeriel Rhuilea
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This just in: Candace is a Weapon!

Anyways.

Greeting from N'awlins! It's so cool here. I bought clothes, met clowns, learned new ways to cuss, and ate foooooooooooood. <3

Does that mean Vanessa Doofenshmirtz is a weapon, too? /shot
A tomb Weapon. Yes.

/trollface

Invisible Treasure

15,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
congrats to end of semesters, for those of you attending Schools.

I am welcoming the holidays with open arms.... well... not as in arms... but well... argh you get the idea... and i am sure that i just confussed half of you that read this post. smile biggrin smile

Am am gearing up to head back stateside soon... as in the song "I'll be Home for Christmas" the first time in 2 years.....

So who has what plans for the upcoming holiday season and what do you think the Riders would do???
Not GR related... but Memes are heart

As for what Sacoridians do to celebrate the winter months, I'd think they'd celebrate something like Yule for the equinox? Or maybe they have their own, yet to be mentioned, religious holidays?
Morgaine kri Chya
Semester finally over! Yay! *throws confetti* Had to write a short story for my Final so I ventured into the Victorian/Steampunk realm. Still waiting on grades though... *crosses fingers* sweatdrop

So jealous. xP I don't have finals until NEXT week. gonk Which leaves room for lots of fretting and worrying about my first year in High School.

11,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
hahahahah I think for the holidays those riders not on runs or taking leave would use them as an excuse to PARTY ... much like the one seen in book 2
also gratz on everyone being done school ... just got approved for time off over christmas <3

Zealot

Blarg, I have finals tomorrow...and the day after...and the next two days following those Dx Fortunately, I'm not terribly worried about any, but still!!

I got frames, finally! (framing two of my artworks for me mother for Christmas) now I just need to frame the darn things and wrap em x3. That, and I'm finally in the last hundred pages of George R. R. Martin's A Storm of Swords biggrin Finally...

Oh, and did you see the paper snowflakes KB made from her draft pages? They were rather cute.
Era: Oh hey, that's the same guy who wrote 2001: A Space Odyssey, yeah? It sounds really good! Have you ever read anything by Ray Bradbury?

Banedemon

I am welcoming the holidays with open arms.... well... not as in arms... but well... argh you get the idea... and i am sure that i just confussed half of you that read this post. smile biggrin smile

"Arms" as in "the right to bear arms?" Or as in the useful appendage attached to your shoulder?

Ohh, that's right! You're overseas! I'm glad that you get to come home for Christmas! ^________^

I agree, the Riders would definitely throw a party! With lots of dancing!

Hmmm, hearing all of you talk about the end of the semester only makes me more excited to start mine in January. Sooo pumped. X3

Wolfie: Are you already in H.S., or are you going to be entering it? Good luck, either way!

In other news, I have been obsessively re-reading Fruits Basket. I'm sure my librarians are getting tired of seeing me every day . . . it's just so GOOD. or I think so, at least. redface redface
Tarantellatears
Era: Oh hey, that's the same guy who wrote 2001: A Space Odyssey, yeah? It sounds really good! Have you ever read anything by Ray Bradbury?

Banedemon

"Arms" as in "the right to bear arms?" Or as in the useful appendage attached to your shoulder?

Ohh, that's right! You're overseas! I'm glad that you get to come home for Christmas! ^________^

Hmmm, hearing all of you talk about the end of the semester only makes me more excited to start mine in January. Sooo pumped. X3

Wolfie: Are you already in H.S., or are you going to be entering it? Good luck, either way!

In other news, I have been obsessively re-reading Fruits Basket. I'm sure my librarians are getting tired of seeing me every day . . . it's just so GOOD. or I think so, at least. redface redface

FRUITS BASKET heart heart heart
(even though Tohru is such a Mary Sue >_> )
Tine Ghealain
Tarantellatears

Banedemon

FRUITS BASKET heart heart heart
(even though Tohru is such a Mary Sue >_> )

Well, she's less of a Mary Sue than a lot of other characters. And I don't really see her that way anymore because I've actually met people like her. O.O Odd, wonderful people.

I've now decided that I want to own Fruits Basket. . . too bad I decide this AFTER Tokyo Pop went down the toilet and they're becoming hard to find. ;-;

11,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
Aribis
Blarg, I have finals tomorrow...and the day after...and the next two days following those Dx Fortunately, I'm not terribly worried about any, but still!!

I got frames, finally! (framing two of my artworks for me mother for Christmas) now I just need to frame the darn things and wrap em x3. That, and I'm finally in the last hundred pages of George R. R. Martin's A Storm of Swords biggrin Finally...

Oh, and did you see the paper snowflakes KB made from her draft pages? They were rather cute.

Sorry about finals im sure you'll do well! hahaha Seeing all you people taking about school makes me miss it a lot - I miss writing and working on projects

But off framing my parents surprised me by getting my diploma professionally frames the other day - its so pretty now!!!!!!!

Snowflakes: ~~~~T 3T~~~~ yes I saw them ... I WANT TO READ them not see them cut into pretty snowflakes - she could auction them off and I would buy them ALL

PS thats a totally awesome way to torment readers I spent like 20 minutes trying to read what was on them - did you see the people demanding snippets for christmas and as a relief from finals that made me laugh!

OH FRUBA! I have the entire collection of fruits basket ... its sweet and nice fluff - I actually cosplay as Momiji sometimes when I dont wanna wear anything more complicated ... I got them while they were being released so I dont have the finding them problem - if you like Fruba then I suggest looking up her older piece called TSUBASA ... its REALLY hard to find but really pretty!
if you have the disposble income I suggest heading out to your local BIG bookstore if they dont have it they MIGHT be able to find you copies in other stores and have them shipped to your location.
Tarantellatears

Well, she's less of a Mary Sue than a lot of other characters. And I don't really see her that way anymore because I've actually met people like her. O.O Odd, wonderful people.

I've now decided that I want to own Fruits Basket. . . too bad I decide this AFTER Tokyo Pop went down the toilet and they're becoming hard to find. ;-;

I've read worse Mary Sues... and her being one doesn't necessarily bother me because it's a shojo manga. A lot of Shojos are worse (*caugh* Tail of the Moon *caugh*) and Fruits Basket really is a great series! So many interesting and unique characters set to a complex and original plot. The anime, though.... the anime blows stressed

I'm so sad Tokyo Pop went out of business gonk
It's impossible to find certain mangas now, and all of the series they owned the licenses to aren't being translated and published in English now! I hope all of their licenses get bought out soon...
Twiganut

OH FRUBA! I have the entire collection of fruits basket ... its sweet and nice fluff - I actually cosplay as Momiji sometimes when I dont wanna wear anything more complicated ... I got them while they were being released so I dont have the finding them problem - if you like Fruba then I suggest looking up her older piece called TSUBASA ... its REALLY hard to find but really pretty!
if you have the disposble income I suggest heading out to your local BIG bookstore if they dont have it they MIGHT be able to find you copies in other stores and have them shipped to your location.

Ah- I thought about reading Tsubasa back when I finished Furuba, but my library didn't have it. I should check back sometime and see if they've bought more manga in the past couple of years (I don't go there often).
Momiji is adorable! My favorite Furuba character has got to be Akito, though (which is one of the reasons why I hate the anime >_< )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff