Total Votes:[ 104 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 178 179 180 > >> »|

11,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
Laeriel Rhuilea
No need to thank biggrin

But, oh my god, Who Will Start A Conspiracy? Mirwell? Coutre? *gasp* Captain...Mapstone?

Zachie's getting poisoned! How will this affect Kari and Mapstone? Who dun it? How long will the Weapons beat themselves up over it?

Tune in to find out! biggrin

XD ... my money is on one of the other "New Bloods" will try to start s**t (Timas doesnt seem to be that h4t3 on Zachary) Laren has her own little conspiracy going with her "must keep Zacahry and Karigan apart vendetta"

and WOW we have been follow our little bread-crumb tidbit trail of new and how have NONE of US heard of that!! OH Fastion will get to go on a little rampage after that!!
*snort* little? I'd say more along the lines of gargantuan. The Weapon might, gods forbid, yell! *gasp* the unthinkable hasbeen thunk. biggrin
Laeriel Rhuilea
No need to thank biggrin

But, oh my god, Who Will Start A Conspiracy? Mirwell? Coutre? *gasp* Captain...Mapstone?

Zachie's getting poisoned! How will this affect Kari and Mapstone? Who dun it? How long will the Weapons beat themselves up over it?

OMG! NO NO NO NO NO! Not Zachie! crying

I like him... along with Alton, the Berry Sisters, Karigan, Fastion, the tomb cat.... Salvistar, Westrion (a little), F'ryan Colbay (but he died in the first book...), Captain Mapstone.....

Sigh I guess thats what she meant by having to kill one of them off soon.
midnight_wolf_dream
Laeriel Rhuilea
No need to thank biggrin

OMG! NO NO NO NO NO! Not Zachie! crying

I like him... along with Alton, the Berry Sisters, Karigan, Fastion, the tomb cat.... Salvistar, Westrion (a little), F'ryan Colbay (but he died in the first book...), Captain Mapstone.....

Sigh I guess thats what she meant by having to kill one of them off soon.

I don't think he'll die he's to important to die and it's oo simpl of a solution for the Kari/Zachie shabang. I think he'll nearly die and Kari (if she's not in Blackveil) will make this huge confession about her love for him. Of course, he will recover, and you can imagine that chaos ensues.

Fastion is going to be piiiissed! rofl

I'm going on my other account. BRB.
Back!

My money (if I had any, that is) is on Mapstone dying.
Black Shield Lia
Back!

I would be mad about that too... Sorry but Mapstone is fudging awesome!
midnight_wolf_dream
Black Shield Lia
Back!

True...but better her than Zachary, no?
Laeriel Rhuilea
midnight_wolf_dream
Black Shield Lia
Back!

True....

Lol me and my bff want to see Karigan throw a shoe at someone again. x3

We also want to see Grandmother get eaten alive.

We're so evil.
midnight_wolf_dream
Laeriel Rhuilea
midnight_wolf_dream
Black Shield Lia
Back!

True....

We're so evil.

I'd looove to see Grandmother devoured by...something...big and scary...Drent! xd

I miss Jendara...she was another one of my faves. cry
Laeriel Rhuilea
midnight_wolf_dream
Laeriel Rhuilea
midnight_wolf_dream
Black Shield Lia
Back!

True....

We're so evil.

I'd looove to see Grandmother devoured by...something...big and scary...Drent! xd

I miss Jendara...she was another one of my faves. cry

Exactly! But much much MUCH scarier then Drent!!!

11,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
Laren Cant DIE!! who would run the riders? see see see back in FRC when mapstone goes a little nuts and all the riders were struggling now how could they function like that on a full time basis? (also I totally agree Zachary isnt going to die there would be too much angst!)

Im gonna get super disapppointed when my favourite minor character get off-ed - I always get attached to them (SO HELP ME IF YATES DIES HEADS WILL ROLL! scream )

But I completely miss Jen - she was such a powerful character! (I just finished re-reading GR, her death was soo sad! it depresses me!)
Twiganut
Laren Cant DIE!! who would run the riders? see see see back in FRC when mapstone goes a little nuts and all the riders were struggling now how could they function like that on a full time basis? (also I totally agree Zachary isnt going to die there would be too much angst!)

Im gonna get super disapppointed when my favourite minor character get off-ed - I always get attached to them (SO HELP ME IF YATES DIES HEADS WILL ROLL! scream )

But I completely miss Jen - she was such a powerful character! (I just finished re-reading GR, her death was soo sad! it depresses me!)

NOES! I like Yates too!!! :3

Dang me and getting so attached to the characters people go and kill off.
midnight_wolf_dream
Twiganut

Yates was so cool. mrgreen I was realy sad when Bard and Justin died,they were good characters.

All of Earth should tremble in fear of my wrath if Fastion dies!!!!! scream scream scream

And if kari dies...lets just say the apocalypse may come little early evil

11,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
Laeriel Rhuilea
midnight_wolf_dream
Twiganut

Yates was so cool. mrgreen I was realy sad when Bard and Justin died,they were good characters.

All of Earth should tremble in fear of my wrath if Fastion dies!!!!! scream scream scream

That would be a fun series - rocks fall heroine dies *roll credits* ... much angst would be had and a fleet of angry fans would decend upon maine in protest! ...
.... and I think the same thing would happen if she killed of Fastion! I just realized that the guy in THAT PIC cant be fastion as his leg is all Gimpy and broken! I cant see him wandering in the creepy forest on a crutch!
...also Yates isnt dead and he WONT BE DEAD! I loved him in HKT and FRC!
Twiganut
Laeriel Rhuilea
midnight_wolf_dream
Twiganut

That would be a fun series - rocks fall heroine dies *roll credits* ... much angst would be had and a fleet of angry fans would decend upon maine in protest! ...
.... and I think the same thing would happen if she killed of Fastion! I just realized that the guy in THAT PIC cant be fastion as his leg is all Gimpy and broken! I cant see him wandering in the creepy forest on a crutch!
...also Yates isnt dead and he WONT BE DEAD! I loved him in HKT and FRC!

OMG yes I cried when Bard died! I love him, Kaitlyn (my bff) tells me I'm just like him sometimes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff