• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
NightfallDuet
Alexander J Luthor
NightfallDuet
Alexander J Luthor
Belethiel
... I meant sex, and well... in a story like that, there would be rape or something. ._.

Hey man, I never met a transgendered person who hated the sex they were born with because they were born in the wrong body. Nah, she just thinks she should be subservient because that's how her parents raised her.

Ah, my bad.

And that's what I'm saying, she doesn't feel that she was suposed to be a boy; she hates her gender so much she'd rather be one. Trannies don't hate their gender, they just feel they were supposed to be born as the other one.

I have to admit that there are times that I wonder on how they ever go through the decision of becoming a different gender. That's gotta be hard considering what they have to do in order to become that boy/girl. sad If they feel they should be a boy/girl, that's fine--that's their decision--but how it affects everyone else is a different story. I don't know. I couldn't imagine being in their position.
I watched a TLC show where a girl was becomming a boy and a man was becoming a woman. The boy's girlfriend was excited because she got to pick his new lower parts. XD The man was very pretty.

What? xD I've never heard of that before.

Oh yeah! If you're old enough, delve into "that part" of Youtube and search up prosthetic man parts or something. It's fascinating.

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Alexander J Luthor
NightfallDuet
Alexander J Luthor
NightfallDuet
Alexander J Luthor
Belethiel
... I meant sex, and well... in a story like that, there would be rape or something. ._.

Hey man, I never met a transgendered person who hated the sex they were born with because they were born in the wrong body. Nah, she just thinks she should be subservient because that's how her parents raised her.

Ah, my bad.

And that's what I'm saying, she doesn't feel that she was suposed to be a boy; she hates her gender so much she'd rather be one. Trannies don't hate their gender, they just feel they were supposed to be born as the other one.

I have to admit that there are times that I wonder on how they ever go through the decision of becoming a different gender. That's gotta be hard considering what they have to do in order to become that boy/girl. sad If they feel they should be a boy/girl, that's fine--that's their decision--but how it affects everyone else is a different story. I don't know. I couldn't imagine being in their position.
I watched a TLC show where a girl was becomming a boy and a man was becoming a woman. The boy's girlfriend was excited because she got to pick his new lower parts. XD The man was very pretty.

What? xD I've never heard of that before.

Oh yeah! If you're old enough, delve into "that part" of Youtube and search up prosthetic man parts or something. It's fascinating.

Prosthe--WHAT?! Artificial? *is mind-baffled and doesn't even wanna know THAT part of YT*

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
NightfallDuet
Prosthe--WHAT?! Artificial? *is mind-baffled and doesn't even wanna know THAT part of YT*

It's so they can bump uglies with their lovers. Men get inverted, women get extroverted. It's actually awesome that we can do this for people. It also helps men who have been in accidents get that part back.

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Alexander J Luthor
NightfallDuet

It's so they can bump uglies with their lovers. Men get inverted, women get extroverted. It's actually awesome that we can do this for people. It also helps men who have been in accidents get that part back.

Well, it's not a bad thing. I just never heard of it happening in real life. :/ Then again, I tend to ignore stuff like that. xD

@Minvera: I concur! biggrin

Unsealed Dabbler

Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals

I've actually heard of women saying they want a Christian Grey in their life. =__= people take these books too seriously. How there's three? Well, it's repackaged Twilight isn't it?
Oh eew, even if he's supposed to be hot that doesn't make him any less of a creepy douchwagon. Plus the faux BDSM excuse for torment and control freakyness would just be too wrong.

Even as repackaged Twilight, how'd she manage to sell all three enough to con a real publisher into printing it and not editing them to death?

No idea, but Smeyer got away with it.
Meyer had personal friends in the series original publishing house, that's the only excuse I can think of.

Well, I don't know, but yeah, she's getting away with it. I'm guessing they don't care about quality anymore.
That's at least what I've heard, it's the only logical thing I can think of. Bad romance novels are one thing, but Meyer levels of it's just not probable.

Minerva de Sade
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Well, I don't know, but yeah, she's getting away with it. I'm guessing they don't care about quality anymore.

â™’ caligulasAquarium

Simply because 'quality' doesn't usually mean 'profit'.

I sometimes doubt that publishers would know a good story if it reached up and bit them right on the arse.
            User Image
That does seem to depend somewhat on the genre, thrillers/ mysteries tend to seem to have better profitability with better quality. That could just be that it's easier to find the good ones though.

They don't, some of the stuff from my review list backs you up on this, mostly the stuff that the publishers send me unrequested.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Oh eew, even if he's supposed to be hot that doesn't make him any less of a creepy douchwagon. Plus the faux BDSM excuse for torment and control freakyness would just be too wrong.

Even as repackaged Twilight, how'd she manage to sell all three enough to con a real publisher into printing it and not editing them to death?

Meyer had personal friends in the series original publishing house, that's the only excuse I can think of.

That's at least what I've heard, it's the only logical thing I can think of. Bad romance novels are one thing, but Meyer levels of it's just not probable.

Minerva de Sade
Doctor Murdoc Niccals

â™’ caligulasAquarium

I sometimes doubt that publishers would know a good story if it reached up and bit them right on the arse.
            User Image
That does seem to depend somewhat on the genre, thrillers/ mysteries tend to seem to have better profitability with better quality. That could just be that it's easier to find the good ones though.

They don't, some of the stuff from my review list backs you up on this, mostly the stuff that the publishers send me unrequested.

Hmm

Unsealed Dabbler

Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals

Minerva de Sade
Doctor Murdoc Niccals

â™’ caligulasAquarium

User Image

Hmm
Hmm what?

Are you cosplaying everyone's favorite emo "metal" head?

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest

Minerva de Sade
Doctor Murdoc Niccals

â™’ caligulasAquarium

User Image

Hmm
Hmm what?

No, Jeff the Killer. I should get different hair and eyes so it wouldn't be mistaken for him.

Unsealed Dabbler

Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals

Minerva de Sade

â™’ caligulasAquarium

User Image

Hmm
Hmm what?

No, Jeff the Killer. I should get different hair and eyes so it wouldn't be mistaken for him.
What's he from?

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest

Hmm
Hmm what?

What's he from?

He's a creepy pasta.

Unsealed Dabbler

Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest

Hmm
Hmm what?

What's he from?

He's a creepy pasta.
I haven't read that one. Is it any good?

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Hmm what?

What's he from?

He's a creepy pasta.

I think so.

Unsealed Dabbler

Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Hmm what?

What's he from?

He's a creepy pasta.

I think so.
So, it's a video?

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
What's he from?

He's a creepy pasta.

I think so.
So, it's a video?

No, it's a story, just MrCreepyPasta narrating it on Youtube.

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Hmm what?

What's he from?

He's a creepy pasta.

I think so.

DAMN YOU.

I couldn't sleep the other day because of this. emotion_donotwant I got so tired, I hallucinated that all the shadows were moving... and it didn't stop until I finally got up and turned on the light in the bathroom. I was laying there, and I was like ".... Jefffff?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff