Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Alexander J Luthor
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
I promised I wouldn't either, and I haven't.
And now I'm annoyed because I officially want to b***h slap someone for the extra wasteful thread.

I saw that. gonk

Unsealed Dabbler

Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Ah, sorry, my internet's been wonky lately I could see that there was supposed to be a video but nothing else about it. I've had some trouble due to trying to get a game downloaded and my computer overheating.

Oh wow. Sorry.
It could be worse, at least my computer still works and I can contact the guys at EA and Amazon about the game.

That's good.
Very good, EA's given me a new download copy that they know has all the data needed and I'm going to contact Amazon today.

Read the creepy pasta, I fail to see what's so bad about it, too much use of words like ominous for my taste, no real explanation for Jeff's mind fracturing, and it doesn't make sense that the guys who tried to shake down Jeff and his brother would show back up like that after being beaten that easily. It doesn't work for me. :shrug:

Yeah, I dunno, but I like it. You should read Jeff's Back, or Jeff the Killer 2 or something. I can believe they'd hate him enough to return, but the bit with his pants and and hoodie... No way would those be anywhere close to intact enough for him to wear again. I still like it though. Most of the creepy pastas MrCreepyPasta covers fail to unnerve me. I still like listening to them though.
They might hate him enough to return if it was just him, alone, but I can't see them being dumb enough to go after him at a party with that many witnesses and it being just the three of them again. Realistically they wouldn't be in any shape to attack him again that quickly anyway, you site his pants and hoodie, I raise you the one guy's broken wrist and the stabbed guy. I also have to agree with haunting heaven about the justice system, there's no way his kid brother would be in juvie already, plus the three guys would have to have testified against him or his brother.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
It could be worse, at least my computer still works and I can contact the guys at EA and Amazon about the game.

That's good.
Very good, EA's given me a new download copy that they know has all the data needed and I'm going to contact Amazon today.

Read the creepy pasta, I fail to see what's so bad about it, too much use of words like ominous for my taste, no real explanation for Jeff's mind fracturing, and it doesn't make sense that the guys who tried to shake down Jeff and his brother would show back up like that after being beaten that easily. It doesn't work for me. :shrug:

Yeah, I dunno, but I like it. You should read Jeff's Back, or Jeff the Killer 2 or something. I can believe they'd hate him enough to return, but the bit with his pants and and hoodie... No way would those be anywhere close to intact enough for him to wear again. I still like it though. Most of the creepy pastas MrCreepyPasta covers fail to unnerve me. I still like listening to them though.
They might hate him enough to return if it was just him, alone, but I can't see them being dumb enough to go after him at a party with that many witnesses and it being just the three of them again. Realistically they wouldn't be in any shape to attack him again that quickly anyway, you site his pants and hoodie, I raise you the one guy's broken wrist and the stabbed guy. I also have to agree with haunting heaven about the justice system, there's no way his kid brother would be in juvie already, plus the three guys would have to have testified against him or his brother.

Yeah, it isn't very realistic to say the least, but I still like it.

Unsealed Dabbler

Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest

That's good.

I can respect that.

What's this wasteful Orphan thread you mentioned?

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest

I can respect that.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/twilight-saga/closed/t.80092805/

Unsealed Dabbler

Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest

I can respect that.

I found it. Anyone have a quote for the original post? This kid makes me feel kind of sick, using the idea of losing her parents like that.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest

I can respect that.

I found it. Anyone have a quote for the original post? This kid makes me feel kind of sick, using the idea of losing her parents like that.

Not that I know of but it said something like: heart My mom died and I have no dad, anyone there with me? heart
I can't remember it exactly.

Unsealed Dabbler

Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest

I can respect that.

Not that I know of but it said something like: heart My mom died and I have no dad, anyone there with me? heart
Wow, that's really light hearted for having no Dad and a recently dead Mom. Like, sociopath levels of light hearted.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
I can respect that.

Wow, that's really light hearted for having no Dad and a recently dead Mom. Like, sociopath levels of light hearted.

That's why everyone was so skeptical about whether what she said was true or not.

Unsealed Dabbler

Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
I can respect that.

That's why everyone was so skeptical about whether what she said was true or not.
Yeah. The levels of stupid in that thread have given me a headache, and that makes me a sad Tympest.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest

Yeah. The levels of stupid in that thread have given me a headache, and that makes me a sad Tympest.

I think it gave everyone headaches, certainly did for me.

Unsealed Dabbler

Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest

That wasn't even funny levels of stupid though, it was like a miniature black hole for intelligence.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest

That wasn't even funny levels of stupid though, it was like a miniature black hole for intelligence.

I know right?

Unsealed Dabbler

Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest

I know right?
Right.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest
Doctor Murdoc Niccals
Tympest

I know right?
Right.

Well, thankfully, I haven't seen a post there in a little bit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff