Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zphal's Wife

Shy Conversationalist

I tried and I just can't.

1.) It's based off an erotic Twilight fanfiction. Read that again. Erotic. Twilight. Fanfiction

2.) It's about a very abusive relationship that tries to pass itself off as a BDSM. It's an insult to anyone who is in that type of committed and CONSENSUAL relationship.

Heart Seeker

4,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
The thing that I don't like about the Fifty Shades trilogy is the image of a controlling and manipulative man, and a lovestruck woman who falls in love with him almost immediately. It's fascinating to study the psychology behind these characters and how their emotions function. What pushed me to keep reading was the anticipation for upcoming events. My curiosity was driven to a high peak until I couldn't help but collect the books (and I was still pretty annoyed back then while reading every chapter). It makes me think up to now if there really are relationships like Ana and Christian's, and if that's the case, how do they cope up with it? Setting those details aside, the main character's sensations every time they hit the home run were very well written. I can say I enjoyed a part of the books myself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff