Welcome to Gaia! ::

if you had to choose any fictional character from a book to become a real person who would you choose?
and you can only pick ONE. smile
this is pretty hard since i'm in love with two guys, Four from Divergent and Jace from The Mortal Instrument series.
but i would probably pick Four .
heart heart heart heart

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
Tough call between Brandy Alexander (from Invisible Monsters) and Alaska Young (from Looking for Alaska).

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I have too many to pick from! gonk

Invisible Conversationalist

9,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
I want to say Jackie Faber, but thinking about it I don't think she'd adjust well.

5,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Marcus Flutie from the Sloppy Firsts series. wink

7,200 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I have three that I would like to bring to life.

Richard Cyper, War Wizard, Grandson to Zedd, Married to Kalahan
Kalahan Amnell, Mother Confessor, Married to Richard
And Zedd Zorrander, First Wizard

Maybe Cara, it would be a frightening encounter, but exciting all at the same time.

In a relationship with Sappho herself

Shoujo Scout

25,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Friendly 100
Hmmmm. I'd probably have to pick Isaac from The Fault In Our Stars, just because I like him and his character and I honestly wish I would have seen more in him in that book. .w.

Tipsy Capitalist

User Image

User Image

Oh, God. This is a tough call.

I'm stuck between Bast, Wilem, and Simmon. They're all from The Kingkiller Chronicles. Maybe even Kvothe. Yeah, any of those four.

I think I might have to go with Bast.
I think I would have to say Special Agent Aloysius Pendergast from a series of books co-authored by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child. The character is exquisitely eccentric in all the right ways. Unconventional, and efficient. I am quite smitten with Pendergast, he is one of my favourite literary characters.

Romantic Conversationalist

Pffffft, Edward Cullen from Twilight OBVIOUSLY. Naww, I joke. I would choose... Dumbledore. Really, I would. Then hopefully I'll finally get my letter from Hogwarts.

Romantic Conversationalist

THE THING IS. We're all choosing fictional characters from obscure novels that no ones heard of. CHOOSE SOMETHING SO THERE CAN BE A DISCUSSION.

Niroshan's Princess

Distinct Connoisseur

14,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
Dorian Grey.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Jace from the mortal instruments because he is mine lucylmalik he is MINE evil scream ninja

Eloquent Sophomore

8,975 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Candidates:
Edwin Windsor, from How To Succeed in Evil
Hazel-rah, from Watership Down
Long John Silver from Treasure Island
Hannibal Lecter, from Silence of the Lambs
Anakin Solo from Star Wars novels after the movies. He truly seemed incorruptible and would help anyone just to prove he wasn't like his namesake, which haunted him every moment of his life. Too bad he was killed off with such potential, but I felt inspired by reading his character. Only the good die young I'm told, even in fiction smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff