Have you?

Nooooo! 0.13258350374915 13.3% [ 1167 ]
Admittedly, yes... 0.86741649625085 86.7% [ 7635 ]
Total Votes:[ 8802 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 537 538 539 > >> >>> »|

Mr. Darcy (P&P)
Mr. Rochester (JE)
Marius (Les Mis)

Yes, I am predictable! But I also loved Eponine and thought Marius should have got with her, not whiny Cosette.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

i loved nobu and the chairman from memoirs of a geisha. poor nobu...

Shameless Fatcat

Vic, from Mything Persons. that sexy little vampire, even if he is slightly pudgey....
Nawat! He is SOOO cool! Nawat is in Tricksters Choice by tamora pierce. If you like fantasy you should readit!
Ohmigod, I'm NOT the only one who has a crush on Ptolemy? *Swoon* My precious...

And I just might be in love with Vimes from Terry Pratchett's books...
lets see...
James Potter- Harry Potter
Warren - Sword of Truth
I ...uh. I liked the guy from the book eragon and eldest, his name is eragon. heart heart heart heart
Ah, literary crushes... xd : Faramir from Lord of the Rings. And this was 10 years before the movies came out.

Alain from Kate Elliott's Crown of Stars.

Pug, from Raymond Feist's Riftwar series.

And a little bit for Darcy.
Haha, u ppl are sad XD Nah, just jk. I know this is whacked up but I used to fancy Artemis Fowl *shudders*
werty-q
Haha, u ppl are sad XD Nah, just jk. I know this is whacked up but I used to fancy Artemis Fowl *shudders*

There's totally nothing wrong with that. Don't be ashamed, get your fangirl on! whee
Solomyn Seal
werty-q

There's totally nothing wrong with that. Don't be ashamed, get your fangirl on! whee

*feels really good now* WOOT!!! I love you, Arty!!! xd
I guess the closest thing I got to loving someone was Raistlin Majere and I only admire him because he and I are so alike. I haven't really loved anyone in a book yet.
autumn_aurum
Yeah, I have. Lots of 'em. Let's see... Shevraeth/Vidanric from Sherwood Smith's Court Duel (I think I loved the name as much as the person). Jocelyn from Jacqueline Carey's Kushiel's Legacy trilogy. And I'm sure I've fallen for many more somewhere along the line, but I can't really remember their names.

Woo! I adored Jocelin. You rock my socks.
Also, I quite like Jaime from George RR Martins A Song of Ice and Fire series. It hasn't quite come to adoration yet, but it's getting there. >.>;
I'm sure there have been others, but they obviously don't mean quite as much, since I only adored them while reading the book. sweatdrop
Now, all we need to do is find a way to create men like them in real life.
-cackles-
At least one person in every book I read. That's hell of a lot!
Heathcliff! From the Wuthering Heights!

and Mr. Howard Roarke from Ayn Rand's Fountainhead is so much better than the preachy Mr. John Gault from Atlas Shrugged.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff