Welcome to Gaia! ::

Big Baby

17,675 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Hello! Just thought I'd take a few minutes of my time to share this lovely book with all of you. I recently saw the author, Jordan Sonnenblick, in person giving a speech at an English Festival, and his inspiration for this book is touching. He was an English teacher, and he had a student named Emily. She was always laughing and happy, and everyone was her best friend. They had a donation box at school for getting candy bars, and the one day he finally decided to see who they were donating to, he discovered that it was raising money for Emily's little brother with cancer. He had always wanted to write a book, and he knew that now was the time.

This story is very moving and funny at the same time. I think it will be enjoyable for most age groups. Anyone over 10 should be able to enjoy this book. (Which I'm sure most of you guys are. XD ) I'm 14, and I think it's perfect to keep anyone interested. I could barely put it down, especially during school when I got the extra reading time. So please, give this book a try! ^-^

Interesting Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
I had to read that book in 6th grade and it was one of the few I enjoyed reading. Have you read the sequel? I didn't like it as much..

Big Baby

17,675 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
fadingdusk
I had to read that book in 6th grade and it was one of the few I enjoyed reading. Have you read the sequel? I didn't like it as much..

I loved the sequel, actually.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces