Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you have one?

Yes 0.86363636363636 86.4% [ 38 ]
No 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 44 ]
< 1 2

I use goodreads to track what books I want to read, and I try to update what I'm reading to keep track of all the books I've read, and how many books I have until I reach my goal for the year. I believe this year I only have a goal of 50 books. Much lower than my normal goal.

Mostly because I never seem to keep to a consistent reading pace. I'm all over the place. :p My own fault for getting distracted by other things!

boybaka's Significant Otter

High-functioning Bookworm

19,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
I log in to Goodreads almost every day. It's a good way to keep track of the piles and piles of books that I'm always reading, and, more importantly, it helps me to figure out which books to read next. My library hold list is always full now...

Anyways, feel free to add me.
Goodreads and I are very good friends.

I track what I'm reading and update the page I am on about every 100 pages depending on how long the book is. I have the basic genres: fiction, young adult, fantasy, etc. But I don't worry about sub-genres that much. Sometimes it can be a hassle but I like to stay organized.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Actually, I do but I don’t use it as often as I should. I should use it to list all the stuff I’ve read so I can keep track of stuff and not re-read stuff I’ve read before.

Shy Spirit

10,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
I use it almost every day. I was too shy to join a local book club, so I found one on Goodreads. It's been a lot of fun. Also, I've won a few books from the giveaways they do. smile

Nuclear Werewolf

Never used it, don't intend to use it. I have bookshelves instead.

Keeping track of which books I've read is easy, since I seem to have a long memory for novels and such.

Chatty Flatterer

12,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Partygoer 500
I love goodreads. It's a great website for people who love to read.
I just love to keep track of what I read, and have a list of things I would like to read.
And it's got some good free ebooks emotion_dowant

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I do. A lot more lately than usual. I use it mostly just to keep track of books I want to read and have read during the year.

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I use it all the time.

It's good to keep track of my reading progress. I used to use it also to find new recommendations but I stopped that because my "to read" list is insanely long now. XD

Quotable Sophomore

3,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
As an author, I have no choice but to. Plus, most of my reviews of my book are there and less on Amazon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff