Welcome to Gaia! ::

I feel like I'm going to implode if I can't remember the title of this book, it's KILLING MEEEEE.

For some reason I think it's a Michigan City Chillers book but I read summaries of them all and nothing rings a bell. Maybe someone who has read them more recently will remember.

I think a family or a group is camping in some woods and the kids go off and run into some monsters/creatures who tell them they can't leave unless they play a game and they have to survive/win from sunset to sunrise or something. I remember pit traps maybe?? & something about the creatures interpreting a rule differently and the girl says they're not being fair/etc???

It's driving me seriously insane. I remember I really liked it and I was going to read it again. crying

edit: Strange Spirits of St. Ignace sounds sort of familiar of all the Michigan City Chillers ones but the summary doesn't go into enough detail for me to be sure. & I read like every single one of those books so it might just be ringing bells because I've read it before.

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
I'd say read the book that sounds most familiar to you first to see if that's the one. If it isn't you can keep looking, but if it is then your journey is over. smile
I have to find a copy of it first but I found a few longer summaries and I still don't think it's the one. ;-;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff